The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jtile uchiha /but not now/

3 posters

Go down

jtile uchiha /but not now/ Empty jtile uchiha /but not now/

Post by jtile Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:08 pm

Name:kaigen

Village: leaf

Ninja Rank: academy
Clan:
Looks: avatar

Personality: like sasuke sometimes but he like the rush of combat. he don't like it when you bother he friends.

Special Characteristics:lighting &wind twin wolfs and sharingan

Elements:lighting &wind
Skills/Specialties: :Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Medical Arts, Weaponry)

History/Background Story: he had no idea what happen he remember that poeple hated him because 12 years ago two wolf demons came out out of no where the forth hokage sealed both in side of the boy with no clan. this boy was kaigen he was good but people hated him because what is in side of him. even shinobi was have fear of him. one day the hokage wanted to see him so he walk in to see what he wanted the hokage gave him a scroll kaigen ask what is it for he sayed I have a surprise for you kaigen trined around and a family was behied him the hokage sayed they will be your new family, and that scroll I gave you it is a wind jutsu just for you.when itach tryed to kill the clan mother and father put me in this room and gave me a seal of the sharingan. the mother put kaigen far away. then the age of 8 he was able to talk to the wolf

Roleplay Sample:three genin jump him and the hokage say unkock the demons chakra kaigen ask the demons to give him some chakra and all of the souldn he was overflowing with chakra so he jumped and kick all three of them the hokage was prould.
jtile
jtile

http://yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

jtile uchiha /but not now/ Empty Re: jtile uchiha /but not now/

Post by Blaize Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:14 pm

i can make a list of what i can say but sadly i have to go will edit later. I take one of the 2 dips on accepting this profile
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 am

jtile wrote:
Clan:

Okies, first off I'm just clarifying. You're leaving this blank because your character really doesn't have a Clan? As in, they will never be a part of a Clan, there's no, oh I just found out that I belong to some long lost Clan that was almost wiped out and blah blah blah? If so, you'll get some benefits. But I just wanted to make sure.

jtile wrote:
Looks: avatar
Sadly it doesn't work that way. You need to write out a description of your character. Using a picture is fine, but you also need to write it out. Six sentences is the minimum amount.

jtile wrote:
Personality: like sasuke sometimes but he like the rush of combat. he don't like it when you bother he friends.

Again, please include six sentences describing his personality.

jtile wrote:
Special Characteristics:lighting &wind twin wolfs and sharingan

Please explain what that all means. For lighting and wind, are you referring to your elements? What's twin wolf? Sharingan means that you've activated the Sharingan correct? First off, the jutsu Sharingan is a C rank, so your character couldn't have activated it yet. Not to mention that this makes no sense if you don't belong to a Clan. And since your history doesn't give a valid reason for your character to have the Sharingan.

jtile wrote:
Skills/Specialties: :Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Medical Arts, Weaponry)

You can only pick two specialties. One main and one sub.

Also you left out jutsu. Please include jutsu.

jtile wrote:
History/Background Story: he had no idea what happen he remember that poeple hated him because 12 years ago two wolf demons came out out of no where the forth hokage sealed both in side of the boy with no clan. this boy was kaigen he was good but people hated him because what is in side of him. even shinobi was have fear of him. one day the hokage wanted to see him so he walk in to see what he wanted the hokage gave him a scroll kaigen ask what is it for he sayed I have a surprise for you kaigen trined around and a family was behied him the hokage sayed they will be your new family, and that scroll I gave you it is a wind jutsu just for you.when itach tryed to kill the clan mother and father put me in this room and gave me a seal of the sharingan. the mother put kaigen far away. then the age of 8 he was able to talk to the wolf

Okay, first off, please run this through a spell check. And then edit it or ask someone to help edit it, it's really hard to understand. Second off, Kiza-niisan has already said that demons are not allowed on this site, so you cannot have them sealed inside you. Second, the fourth Hokage died sealing the Kyuubi into Naruto, so he would not be alive to seal the wolves into you. Also, if you say that he sealed them into you before the Kyuubi attacked, then that would also be impossible because he would have died sealing them. But the main issue with that part of your history is that this game takes place centuries after everyone in the anime and manga has died. Which means that you could not have lived with Sasuke's family, and been there when Itachi killed everyone. Thirdly, you must be born into the Uchiha family to have the Sharingan. You can't seal the Sharingan into someone. And unless you come up with a way for someone to have surgically given your character the Sharingan, he cannot posses the Sharingan.

jtile wrote:
Roleplay Sample:three genin jump him and the hokage say unkock the demons chakra kaigen ask the demons to give him some chakra and all of the souldn he was overflowing with chakra so he jumped and kick all three of them the hokage was prould.

Once again, please use spell check. Also, this sample needs to be an actual sample. Please try your best and write at least two paragraphs.

Please try and fix up this application. At the moment I cannot accept it.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down