The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oda Washi's C-Ranked Mission.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oda Washi's C-Ranked Mission. Empty Oda Washi's C-Ranked Mission.

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:09 am

Mission: They Mean Business
Description: A duo of Ninja started to appear in the outskirts of the village. They hide in a forest location and from our reports were seen in the heart of the forest with a small river located next to it. From we have gathered the team is based on Water and Earth Ninjutsu. Also our medical ninja examined some of the previous victims to have wounds and cur marks around them signaling that they have Weapons with them.
Assignment: To go after the duo of Ninja and stop them from hurting more villagers. It is recommended that you should go with a squad but if you’re cocky enough you may go at it alone. Remember if you do there is a high chance that you will be hurt. The person who ordered the missions will go with you to show you were they were last seen. When that person shows you the location you or your or your team are alone until the mission is finished.
Other: I or other mods will act as the duo and the person depending on the village.
Team max: 3 people on a squad

As Washi approached the outskirts of the Village he carefully thought of how he would deal with the mission. He had not brought along a team with him so he had to be careful and not be overwhelmed. He thought carefully that stealth and surprise would be needed, that if one was taken down quickly the other shouldn't be much trouble.

The second thing was that they were weapon users so it would perhaps be better for him to stay a certain distance. While he was thinking this over, he had arrived near the outskirts of the village and decided to ask one of the villagers where they had last seen the duo. He approached one of them calmly and asked,

"The Hokage has given me a mission to deal with that violent duo of Ninjas. Please tell me where they were last seen."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Oda Washi's C-Ranked Mission. Empty Re: Oda Washi's C-Ranked Mission.

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:23 am

The villager's eyes widened in fright.
"N-n-n-no, I h-h-haven't seen them." he quickly said stuttering and ran back into his little village hut.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:29 am

Washi frowned for a few seconds. This was certainly annoying but he did not tell the villager to come back. The villager had atleast indirectly given him some clues to their whereabouts and he did not want to involve the villagers in this incident. He knew that this was atleast the general area where the duo had last attacked and probably threatened the villagers and the report said that they were hiding in the heart of the forest. Adding up all the details Washi calculated that the forest just up ahead contained the ninjas and he hurried towards their location as the wind swept his robes.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:53 am

Deep underground, located near the river, a dark figure, began to shift.
"Oi. What is it?" One opened his eyes which illuminated in the candle light they had lit. He sat up expectantly from his cross-legged position.
"There's another one coming." He softly placed his hand onto the earth wall closing his eye to concentrate. "It feels like this one is alone."
"Is he carrying anything valuable?"
"By the pace this one is going, No. It must be a scout." The figure removed his hand from the wall and opened his eyes once more.
"Don't over do it with your water this time. It'll only alert the villagers more." He warned with a stern stare.
"Yeah yeah... whatever..." The cross legged shadow replied non chalantly as he examined a kunai.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:18 am

Washi stopped as he caught sight of the river. He was hoping that the noise he made as he rustled through the forest had not alerted them of his presence nevertheless he wouldn't take any chances. He therefore made the correct seals, inhaled and blew out concentrated wind and chakra in the form of eagles. They would help scout for the enemy.

He waited for a while but there was no sign of engagement between the eagles and the enemy. He poked his forehead. "Does this mean my calculations were wrong? Are they somewhere else?", he thought to himself. Washi quickly ran forward to take a closer look at the area. Everything fits the description except the ninjas weren't there. "Of course, they must've doton..."

Suddenly a large current in the form of a dragon flew towards Washi. He quickly used Shunshin to get out of the way as the dragon slammed into the ground and collapsed into water. "That was close", he thought to himself.

"It seems that you missing-nin really are pathetic," he calmy said, "Hiding underground will not prevent me from delivering justice." As he finished that sentence another water dragon formed out of the river. It swerved towards him once more. He decided to stay put until the last moment, quickly forming the seals for a replacement jutsu. The water slammed into the log and dissipated once more.

Washi decided that he would attack himself and quickly formed hand seals, Bird-Dragon-Dog-Serpent-Bird. He aimed at the ground near the river before him and yelled, "Fuuton Daitoppa!"
He bellowed a great and powerful explosion of wind that tore even the trees away and was levelling the ground before him. Then using his Kaze no Yaiba (blade of wind), he started slicing through the waterlogged ground. Even now his face was still calm,
"Are you ready to come out now?"
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 am

As the ground leveled out, one ninja stood tall staring with his weapon drawn, a spiked mace, thrown over his shoulders. His companion, was kneeled on the ground, his hands clasped together in an ox seal.
"It seems we have a lively one." The suiton user's lips crept slowly into a smirk. His body appeared slim and long compared to his partner who was stout and muscular. The stout ninja dropped his mace into the ground, making a miniture crater and begins to form a string of hand seals.
"Doton: Retsudotensho." He calmly says. He kneels down quickly bringing his fist down into a slam.

The ground his oppenent stands on begins to spiral in on itself, collapsing violently at the center.

((Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm))
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

"It seems we have a lively one,"

Washi looked straight ahead and saw that they had finally come out from their hiding place. Grabbing his Kunai Kira tightly he began to advance on their position. Before he was able to get into shunshin range however, the ground around him was suddenly spiralling on itself and at the centre it was collapsing.

"What is this doton?", He said more to himself than his enemies. He could feel his feet being pulled in. He had to move and quickly. He jumped slightly and shunshined to the side making eye contact with the stout ninja before quickly forming the hand seals for: Magen: Washi no Jutsu. Just after he finished he felt an intense pain on his left foot. It was bleeding.

"To think that ninja of your calibre could actually manage to surprise me..."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:04 pm

"Oi Kenta-san." Smirked the slender suiton user. "How about we play with this one for awhile?" He turned to the stout man who stood without a word, just how he always seemed to his companions attitude.
The slender man began to form his next string of hand seals. "I'll take that as a yes! Suiton! Mizuame Nabara!" Just after his technique is announced, he places his hand on his stomach which seemed to be expanding. His cheeks also began to expand and in an instant, gallons of sticky syrup bursted from his lips to cover the entire field.
Kenta, himself, stood quite. What seemed peculiar about him now is that his eyes have now hazed over into a blank stare.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 pm

"You! How does it feel to be hunted?", Washi laughed as he pointed at the stout ninja and somehow the laugh echoed and yet there was no walls. All of a sudden there were many replicas of Oda Washi and they too laughed.

"Hawks are known to be solitary birds. Sometimes however there is a rare occurence in nature. Sometimes the hawks work together to bring down their prey." Said Washi calmy, "Now, feed upon his flesh!"
All of a sudden his clones burst into flocks of hawks and they covered Kenta. Gorging, pecking and slashing with their talons...

Washi knew that this was his chance. Although he was covered in some sort of sticky syrup by the suiton-user, it was now one on one and he knew he could beat him. Washi tried to shunshin but his shoes were sticking onto the syrup.

"Ahh the sticky syrup, clever move", he said to the suiton-user as he made some handseals, "It seems that I can barely move. You've made two mistakes however, the first is that you did not check up on your comrade and the second is that you're about to fall for the same trick. Now Magen: Washi no Jutsu!"
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Kenta, in his thoughts he began to struggle, trying to punch and hit at the birds. He grunted painfully at the the wounds the birds began to make and shut his eyes to prevent getting his eyes pecked out. In the real world out of his mind, he began to scream in horror.

His companion jumped at the unexpected scream but before he could react, a blank glaze smoothed over his eyes. He stood up straight much similar to Kenta.
'Where am I?!' He thought to himself. 'A Genjutsu?! Calm down, Ryouta' He slammed his hand together into a tiger seal and yelled. "Kai!"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Washi smiled. It was a rare occurence. The Suiton-user had broken out of his Genjutsu.

"It seems you've atleast had experience with Genjutsu before. I am not however an illusionist. Rather I use Genjutsu as distractions giving me ample time to prepare for my jutsus!", he said calmly,
"Behold, this is a jutsu I have been developing. Currently it is 20% finished but I'd like to test it out on a real opponent!
"

Washi formed the seals as quickly as possible while the Suiton-user was still a bit dazed.

"Fuuton - Katon : Kamikaze no jutsu!"

Washi blew intense jets of flame towards the Suiton user and at the sametime he blew out a powerful swathe of wind. The combination was deadly, it was truly a heavenly wind, it was a mighty firestorm that enveloped his enemies. Washi fell onto his knees. He had just used a huge amount of his chakra.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:44 am

Ryouta smirked, the kid had talked about his plan long enough for him to get the gist of it and ready a proper defense. As the bands of flame and chakra enhanced wind came flying towards him, he finished his hand seals, laughing as he switched places with a log. Ryouta made sure that he was hidden behind a nearby rock, and tried to formulate some form of a plan. He was obviously fighting a skilled opponent, and by the way his companions screams were dying down he was alone too.

Kenta continued screaming, yelling for help from his friend. But he didn't get that help, and he tried to curl up in a ball on thr ground. Arms over his head, and knees near his chest to protect his vital spots, but the birds were too strong, they kept pecking and pecking. He could feel his blood, his life, quickly slipping away.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:54 am

"Argh, did I get him?" Washi said to himself as he focused his eyes on his opponents whereabouts,
"Crisp, burnt to a crisp but only one of them...I underestimated the other guy."

Washi stood up and looked around, the fire was still burning and the sticky fluid had atleast been boiled away. It was possible that the ninja might've escaped in time but where could he have hidden to protect himself from such a powerful attack?

"This might be bad. That jutsu used up a lot of my chakra. I'll have to find him and kill him quickly."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:58 am

Ryouta couldn't stop himself from snickering lightly. He had so duped that little punk! So what if Kenta had died in the process, Kenta was an idiot. He didn't need him anyway. Ryouta settled down to wait, it was better if that ninja didn't find him. Maybe he'd be so unsettled he'd run away or something and Ryouta wouldn't even have to fight! Smirking Ryouta envisioned this in great detail.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:06 am

Washi closed his eyes for a few seconds, visualising where the other ninja had hidden. They were in the heart of a forest but it was possible that the geological formations around the area might've shielded him from the attack.

"Fuuton: Washi." whispered Washi as he formed the hand seals needed, "Eagles, find him for me."

Washi blew out the wind and compressed Chakra and once more the eagles appeared and scouted for the enemy. He himself would lurk in the forests and wait for the right moment to strike once the location of the enemy had been revealed.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:51 am

*Ryouta sat behind a tree, continually watching Washi. He knew if a bird found him, after witnessing that firestorm attack, he had to be careful.* "He's no pushover, even if he seems pathetic." *He said as he began to perform signs behind the tree, just in case the birds managed to find him.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:57 am

"It's useless to hide," Washi thought to himself. He followed the birds stealthily, always leaning behind a tree and then moving quickly to the next. The birds had started to circle around a location and he moved quickly to find his opponent.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:02 pm

*Ryouta looked overhead, only to notice now that the birds had found him. He had still been performing signs, now being found it seemed worthless. He continued for a last moment until he completed the Handsign, a clone forming beside him. He had one shot at this, and being that he had been found, it may have been his last.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Washi had finally found his opponent, he leaned forward to take a look, his eagles were still circling and the ninja seemed to have made a clone. Washi decided to not reveal himself just yet but instead let the eagles attack him,

"Kill," whispered Washi to the wind.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:17 pm

*Ryouta watched as the birds came down at him. He and his clone were pecked at viciously, he then decided he would have to escape if he were to live.* Suiton: Mizugmo! *A large water spider formed from the river, quickly shoot a water web at the birds, which exploded upon contact. Ryouta, since he was in the bunch, was shot back, but him and his clone remained intact. The water spider slowly worked its way over to him.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:21 pm

"Hmm, he appears to have summoned some sort of water spider," thought Washi to himself,
"It's him, his clone and a spider. I wonder what he's planning. I don't have much chakra left so I'll finish him now."

Oda Washi, stood up and quickly shunshined close to the enemy and formed his hand seals,
"Fuuton: Daitoppa!"

He began to blow a fierce wind towards his enemy with the intention of destroying the spider and the clone.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:25 pm

*The spider walked against the force of the wind, but the clone was dissapated to a puddle. The spider was blown back slightly but blew a large water web at Washi, exploding upon contact with the tree beside him, but through the sheer result of this Ryouta was blown back into a tree, now weak from exhaustion.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:59 pm

"Argh," grunted Washi as the force of the explosion threw him into a tree. He saw the water spider approaching him and he quickly got up again.
"I guess Kira will have to taste more flesh," said Washi as he got out his personal kunai Kira and shunshined towards the spider. Just before the kunai met with the water spider, Washi imbued it with his wind elemental chakra to extend the blade.
"It's over."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 pm

The water spider came unformed and splashed upon the ground making a puddle. Ryouta stood back up from being blown into the tree and sent four kunai with an explosive tag on each towards Washi.
"Activate." He said once the kunai got close.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:20 pm

Washi saw the four kunai's coming extremely quickly and he only just managed to form the seals to get away quickly. The explosion caught his robes.

"You've damaged my robe...," muttered Washi, "I will have no regrets for killing you now."
Washi knowing he didn't have much chakra left mustered it for his deadly Yaze no Kaiba (Blade of wind).
He formed the seals quickly and slashed at his opponent.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next