The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garovo Somoroku (Shinobiwan said i could be genin)

4 posters

Go down

Garovo Somoroku (Shinobiwan said i could be genin) Empty Garovo Somoroku (Shinobiwan said i could be genin)

Post by Garovo Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Name: Garovo Somoroku

Village Leaf.

Ninja Rank: Genin.

Clan: Somoroku

Looks: Black hair (Shaggy) Light brown shirt (baggy) Black pants (baggy) Green sweatshirt (If I can use this logo it is: Pink Floyd The Wall). Small nose large eyes (green). Light skin (white) he stores his weapons on the right in a pouch. He is right handed white soft leather boots flexible rock plated gloves.
Hides his Kunai in his sweatshirts sleeves so when he flicks his wrists they come out. He has an kanga (special weapon made by his clan can be manipulated{the way he dose this is that he has to find more iron Deposit in rock and basically fuse and sharpen it into a different form} in size as Power increses Genin=Dagger Chuunin=Short Sword Jounin=Half body size) With iron deposits in it using KG to make it strong on his back with a black case. His head band is on his forehead below his hood. He has lots of freckles but with all the thick clothing no one sees them. Real slim shifty look. Small hands, long legs, short torso, Round eyes.

Personality: Happy kid who loves to practice Genjutsu, have fun, sculpt, and loves hot bean soup. He likes Sleep, pets, and Genjutsu. He hates less than 8 hours of sleep. His goal is to learn all Genjutsu. He is afraid of losing his Kekkei Genkai.
He also loves to run fast, every once and awhile practices with his kanga. He really likes the moon and wants to see if he can manipulate moon rock. Around strangers he is really nevus but is hard to tell. Family he don’t know any right now but if anyone joins my clan then shaky and nevus that they will out shine him. Really he’s a nevus kid. In battle he likes to toy with his enemies making them mad by digging under them and popping his head out every once in a wile messing with them.

Special Characteristics: Anoying.

Elements: Earth.

Skills/Specialties: Main:Genjutsu Sub:Ninjutsu

Jutsu’s:
Jutsus: Name: Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down (or possibly swaps places with) the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Kabuto tried to use this technique on Tsunade, but was unsuccessful in grabbing her.

Jutsu #2: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Description:
This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in.

Jutsu #3: Grezuyti Style: Rock Shuriken
Type: Supplementary; Bloodline Limit Technique
Effect: Crates a rock shrunken that shatters on impact and can be controlled with the user’s chakra.
Drawbacks: You can only use one at a time and it takes time to make. There has to be a rock near.

Jutsu #4: Grezuyti Style: Fragment Wall
Type: Defensive; Bloodline Limit Technique
Range: All Ranges
Effect: Sends chakra at a rock and shatters it into small fragments and the user can control the fragments with chakra to make a wall of flying rock fragments that hurt enemy when they walk towards you.
Drawbacks: It takes a lot of chakra to sustain the wall. There has to be a rock near.

Jutsu #5:Grezuyti Style: Trap Floor
Type: Surprise Attack ; Bloodline Limit Technique
Effect: Hides the user in a hole in the floor with a thin sheet of rock. Then the user can brake that rock and attack the enemy with much surprise. (can stun the enemy)
Drawbacks: You cannot stay in trap for long because there is little air. The floor has to be made of stone.

Jutsu #6: Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Clone Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
This jutsu creates one or more identical copies of the user out of mud. Oddly, there does not need to be mud nearby for the technique to be performed. The clones are physically real and can perform jutsu, but will turn back into mud when enough damage has been done.

Jutsu #7:Kori Shinchu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
Description:
This jutsu causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after traveling the same path over and over.

History/Background Story:He grew up at his parent’s house with his younger brother Haroiure. He always loved his clans Kekkei Genkai for he loved to spend hours sculpting art. His brother always destroyed his art for he was the destructive type. Until he was 10 he set off a paper bomb that sadly killed his brother his parents kicked him out. He was sad to but held it in. Some people think he killed his brother on purpose. But he did not.

So he wondered around for a while till he found the academy and went in to enroll to find out so new Genjutsu. But before he did went to sleep (he dose this a lot). More detailed info on Haroiure’s death in the accident he was killed by falling wall for there house was not vary strong. He tried to get out of the way but he was not fast enough to doge it. His village was vary sorry for the Somoroku families loss the other family members could not be contacted so the funeral was vary small and Garovo watched from afar.

After it was over and all had left but him he walked up to his grave and remembered all the things about his brother but forgiting all the bad things he did in his life. Garovo was crushed by this unfortunate accident but as I said before he held it in. (which might make some problems later in his life)

He was trained by Monvo-sensei who taut him to use some jutsu. He slaked off at first and didn’t want to learn. But he soon got serious and studied and practiced till he got side tracked and got lost for a few days and had made tones of sculptures. Found his way back and fell asleep under a tree. Having dreams of being lost in the woods seeing lots of sculptures on the forist floor Wondering who had made them (but in reality he was actually sleep sculpting eventually he woke up and found himself in the same place he was in the dream Following the sculptures thinking still in the dream found his way back to the village.

Went back to the academy to find out Monvo-sensei had left to find him and not come back A few days later Monvo-sensei had come back because he found a trail of sculptures leading to the academy. He failed the graduating exam by a hair because he fell asleep on a few questions. Hating the fact that he had to do another year of the same work got his act together for now (not to say for ever). He still slept a lot so had to cover it up and had to work extra hard to make up for the lost knowledge from the class. So he took it again this time he passed.

A loner with thoughts of Granger. Wants to be known well past his death. Trying to make a name for himself that no one will ever forget. New to the Genin world, he had no idea how to carry out this plan. He greatly wants to go on a mission to establish himself but where to start. Well he wanted to start with training but he fell asleep so after he awoke he started training realizing that he was not alone with the special abilities and saw many over classed his but that day he vowed to make his the best or at least better than most others.

ROLE PLAY SAMPLE: Garovo was facing an opponent who could use clone jutsu the guy surrounded him in a frenzy of punches from all directions. He tried to pull out his kanga but the attacks made it too hard for him to move. So he flicked his wrists and attacked with his concealed kunai to Whored off the punches slaying a couple clones With those Kunai then trowing those kunai killing several clones making them draw back. Garovo took this opportunity to pull out his kanga and attacked slaying most of the clones 3 remained. He know one of them was him unless he missed him fleeing he readied his kanga and charged killing 2 of them 1 was left. He new it was him the enemy threw a kunai striking Garovo with full speed. Garovo already injured from his battle with the clones was tired and now this he thought he was done for so he used his Clone Technique. The Enemy dispersed in a puff of smoke. Garovo seeing and hearing him laughing his head off in a tree close bye Apparently he was never there to begin with "Shut it" Trowing all his left over kunai at his over confident opponent Piercing his eyes screaming in pain the Enemy fell from the tree Garovo flickering over to him and dispatching his head in anger "Don't every laugh at me" Encasing the body in the ground with his KG walking away lightly as if it never happened.

Last edited by Garovo on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Garovo Somoroku (Shinobiwan said i could be genin) Empty Re: Garovo Somoroku (Shinobiwan said i could be genin)

Post by Paksennarion Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Ah, please use the correct format for applications.

Also... Make sure you post in training for AS jutsu. You will be genin for longer too.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Garovo Somoroku (Shinobiwan said i could be genin) Empty Re: Garovo Somoroku (Shinobiwan said i could be genin)

Post by Garovo Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Fixed
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Ah, I talked to Shino-san. I'm sorry, but you need to start as an Academy Student.

But it's really quick to become a Genin, so long as you're active. It's just three short roleplaying scenarios. If you could please change your application accordingly.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Whait whut i have pms of him saying i could
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm sorry. But it's not fair to everyone else, no one else was allowed to start as a Genin.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:43 am

lol Paks really nobody cares....and anyway it isn't that unfair why don't u just let him,ppl shouldn't be so strict..
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:28 am

I don't think it really matters Paks. As you can see most of our AS are gone now anyway. Pretty much everyone is Jounin or above. It'd be good to have at least 1 Genin.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:26 am

i agree with you Ukkokei-san...even i am going to become an genin by doing exams and i don't really care if he's genin immedeatly.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 pm

Thank you for the support.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:25 am

np
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 pm

yes let me be a genin
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Waa. Don't do this to me!

Even if Hakai-san doesn't care at this moment in time, someone will come along and care in the future, which will be horrible. We have rules for a reason, yes I'm strict, but that's because we've seen what not being strict gets us on this site. Remember back when everything was totally chaotic? And everything was getting accepted? Things were totally out of balance and some people were way way way more powerful than others because they were allowed to godmode and such, and how lots of players got all angry about it and no one was really happy about the situation? Rules are there for a purpose, and really, you become a better role-player if you've RPed your character at all stages of their growth.

Kei-kun, your comment is not really true. We have several Genin, Ketsu-san, myself, Rito-chan and a few others come on every once and awhile.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:32 pm

its not like mine is over powered
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm

T.T That's not the point.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 am

Infact there is no point in the thing u said Paks,,u are saying that ppl got Overpowered bfr when they were aprooved for all sorts of things,but he is not overpowered and i bet that nobody of the genin doesn't care if he's a genin without doing any exams.......anyway there isn't much ppl on the site so nothing serious could happen.That's what u wrote Paks..and i think he is a good RP-er as he was probably on the other sites too.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:43 am

I can't seem to explain myself properly lately it seems.

Oh well, fine then. I don't care anymore. He's accepted.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Yes
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:55 pm

Well then, there we go. Problem solved. Second Approvement. Moved to Bingo Book.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Yes me im in
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down