The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for the hokage

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunt for the hokage - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt for the hokage

Post by Sukoppu Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:22 pm

*Sukoppu began to draw his sword, but stopped halfway, quickly returning it to it's sheath.* "Ready for what? I guarantee you, whatever it may be, the village of Suna is ready for it."
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:31 am

Paks blinked. She turned to the Hokage, bowing deeply.

"Hokage-sama, it is an honor to meet you and your words do me justice. I apologize about the attack, I shall reverse it momentarily."

She had several ways of helping to reverse the Hemlock that she had used on the Hokage, and one of them seemed more useful then the other, but now was not the time. She paused when she realized that she did not have all of her supplies with her at the moment and thus only had one option.

Paks kneeled down next to the Hokage, pulling the senbon out from his leg. She took it and dragged the pointed end across her wrist, just enough to scratch herself. She immediately felt the effects, her limbs growing heavy and her reaction time slowing. After several tense moments she dropped the senbon and ran through a string hand hand seals, before gesturing weakly to Nagi. Nagi slithered forward, hissing as she was rather annoyed, but after Paks glared at her she moved towards the Hokage and bit him, injecting him with the antidote.

Paks waited a second longer, shaking slightly as she struggled to maintain control of her body and not succumb to the paralyzing effects of even so small a dose of her poison. She went through one more set of hand seals before pressing her hands to Nagi's head and telling her to bite her. Nagi did so, sinking her fangs into Paks' right wrist. After a few moments Paks shook and stood back up, holding a hand out to the Hokage.

"Are you alright now Hokage-sama?"

~

Jutsu used on Hokage:
Spoiler:

Jutsu used on Paks:
Spoiler:
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:44 am

Kayn stood, and took her hand. "If you hadn't i would have been dissapointed. As for the poisin i have already applied a jutsu when i was in the air, it just wasn't as effective" kayn winked. Kayn then looked at the jounin. "Tell the lord kazekage that i wish to meet with him, we have much to talk about." After a quick glance back around, he was gone...
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Paks turned to Sukkopu-san. "Should we report back to the Kazekage?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:31 pm

"Well, everything seems fine, he said with a large grin on his face. Sorry for the improper treatment, sir. Let's go Paks." *He said, beginning to walk back to the village, his robe trailing on the desert sand.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:12 am

"Aa." Paks followed behind him after recalling her nin-snake and picking up all of her errant weapons.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:00 am

*Sukoppu picked up his cards along the way. After arriving in the village he bid Paks a good day, walking into the Kazekage's Mansion. He knocked on the door, awaiting an answer from the other side.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:37 am

OOC - Go to Kage's Office to report.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin