The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Main Hall

3 posters

Go down

The Main Hall Empty The Main Hall

Post by Anei Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:12 am

Anei entered the large main hall of the Akatsuki Headquarters with an unusually stern look on his face. He had gone through such trouble to build an intricate web, and now time tore away at the fabric while he waited for a fly to appear, the one fly who could set off the chain reaction...The one fly who was still. not. here. Anei prided himself on being above emotions such as anger or irritation. But to anyone who had delt with him, the firm stance of his lips and lowered eyelids were as plain signs of frustration as any red faced hot head yelling at the top of his lungs. Coat fluttering be hind him, so quick was his pace, he turned to make sure Ijin was still close behind as he came to stop in the middle of the room.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

The Main Hall Empty Re: The Main Hall

Post by Ijin Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:18 am

Ijin watched Anei with a smirk on his face and chuckle in his tone.
"Whats wrong it looks like your about to lose your cool. So mighty leader what's the next step." He said as if he was provoking his mood. He look around the hall way and then couldn't help to chuckle.
"So Uko has been gone quiet a while now with his 'friend'. If we weren't plotting how many mini Uko do you think would be running around here in a few months." He said trying to lighten the mood.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:25 am

Anei sighed, closing his eyes a little and allowed himself to chuckle. He must be getting soft, getting so upset, and then in the next instant smiling at such a ridiculous jest. Perhaps his time getting closer to the Kazekage's student was having a negative affect as well. He tilted his head, reminding himself that while he had to change his tactics, not all was lost.
"A horrid thought indeed. One of them is enough. Now then, his delayed return is forcing my hand. We won't be able to catch him by surprise in the heat of battle but if he's going to take this long, I should have enough time to come up with something else, and in the mean time, cripple his assets...I'm claiming Akatsuki as my own...But I refuse to have it be known by such low standards as the rabble Uko has collected, a bunch of miscreants with grudges...and I cannot allow the new members I shall find to be associated with the same thoughts, ideals, people or premises. There for this headquarters is no longer useful, and destroying it will also deal a blow to the former leader...That's why you're here, of course."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:32 am

Ijin laugh loudly and smirks.
"You know Uko gotta be the worst leader I have ever seen he builds up the Akatsuki full fools that must be hiding and the few people that have decided to stick around have plotted agaist him but before I blow this place to the pits. We should have a new spot I know of a place in the Garden of the Gods will do nicly. On a plus to that no fool would attack at the Garden. The place where most fear to tread with thoughts of evil much less thoughts of violence." Ijin walked over to two of the bombs and placed them at places here he thought the cave might be weak.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:37 am

Anei smiled softly, glancing around, his fingers twitching excitedly. As good as patience was for serving its purpose, every once in a while Anei liked seeing things in motion, seeing things changing. Akatsuki...Daybreak....He took a deep breath as Ijin finished setting up the bombs.
"Make sure to leave one here as a trap to be set off when he returns...Before the new dawn can come we must travel through the night... operation Yoinokuchi begins now. The Nightfall comes at this moment, and those who survive shall see a new Dawn."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:45 am

Ijin grabs the other bomb "We should go then I don't know how big the explosion will be." Ijin started to head with the other bomb in his arm.
"There is a secret passage under The Garden and I'm one of the few that know of it. There is long hallways and over 50 rooms of varing sizes." Ijin looked at Anei and grinned as he continued to walk to the exit.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:47 am

Anei eyed him as he followed only a few steps behind, not glancing back at the room that was soon to be gone. Let the games, begin, he thought to himself.
"I trust I'll be getting a thorough tour, my friend?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 am

"But of course I don't think I could follow a man who got lost at their own base." Ijin said snickering and continued to walk. After a good 20min of walking through the sand hr stopped behind a large sand dune and placed the Mirror at the base.
"I think this should be good enough well then you ready probaly should cover your ears."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:00 am

Anei stopped a few steps further, turning to watch, tilting his head, ready to see just what sort of power these bombs had.
"Go for it."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:13 am

Ijin covered his ears with his hands and two arms made out of chakra sprouted from his back. The chakra hands made the handsigns.

There was a brief moment of silence as Ijin peered at the top of the hill. Suddenly a loud noise quaked through the what seemed to be the entire Wind country. Massive eplosion errupted from the base destroying the entire cave in what seemed to be an instance. Smoke and flames danced in the air and the area by the cave was reduced to molten sand and rock along with the fire still dancing. A mushroom of darkness formed around what was the cave.

Ijin looked wide eyed as he watched this looking at was he was capable of creating. He then looked at Anei with disbelief.
"Heh...heh...might have to place the other one later. Shall we go before someone starts searching I'm sure even the sand heard something." Ijin started walking towards the Garden still in shock of how big the explosion was.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:47 am

Anei smiled as the blast shockwave even this far away caused a little flutter in his coat. The deafening sound was something he was used to having trained in the sound...village. He had trained in the sound village. The thought stood out in his mind now, for some reason, coming into his thoughts as casually as what he had for breakfast, but even as he thought it he realized that he had never known...had he? had he just never thought about it? As the sound finished and the large mushroom cloud rose, as if it were a piece of art suddenly born to linger for mere moments...as the sound faded, so did his thoughts, and he turned to Ijin, nodding.
"I'll meet you there..."
Anei watched the burning heap of rubble for a moment and a flash of something grew in him...not a surge of heat or light as he would expect from an explosion. Something cold. Like rain. Like sorrow. Something was changing. Something was different. What it was, he could not say. But something, beyond anything he had planned considered or thought of was stirring. Would it be a help or a hinderance. He set off away from the explosion but not along with Ijin either, brows furrowing as he thought as hard as he could.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 pm

"Alright then at the Zero statue like last time." He headed towards the Garden of the Gods. Ijin was thinking what next, what shall happen from here?
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:46 pm

*Ukokei walked out of the rubble, growling deeply. He was completely unseen in any way, quickly vanishing. He was furious, and with that began the saga unto Anei's death.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:05 pm

*Ukokei walked over what used to be the Akatsuki headquarters. He looked over what had happened, then to Anei.* "You shall pay you traitor." *He said walking into the fire.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down