The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden of the Gods

2 posters

Go down

Garden of the Gods Empty Garden of the Gods

Post by Ijin Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Ijin stood there infront of a massive site that strethed as far as the eye could see. There was pathway that split off each ending with a dead end where a statue lied. Forest's worth of small trees plants and flowers filled the gap in between.

Ijin walked towards a more secluded section where bamboo taller than him hid the other paths. He found himself by a statue of a great water serpent. Ijin smiled and ran his hand down the statue and sat in a meditative position adjacent to it. Ijin started to mumble in a incoherent tounges. (which traslates to greetings my god, my savior, lord, my master, my ancestor. I offer you chakra as a gift.) Large amounts of chakra poured from his body and the statued absorbed it.
"I ask of a favor lord Zero please let the plan that I have created work. It will bring back the glory of the Keshin clan." Ijin starts to meditate and becomes completly relaxed.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Garden of the Gods Empty Re: Garden of the Gods

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Anei watched silently from a few yards away in the bamboo, tilting his head wondering what exactly was going on. And what this member of Akatsuki could possibly have planned. You could only have so much web in a certain space, before the weight of it drags all the web down. Too many schemers, and none of them will get what they seek. Anei's fingers twitched excitedly as he watched, wondering what would come of all this.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Ijin heard the footsteps of someone. Ijin was not worried though anyone with their right mind wouldn't pick a fight here. Ijin was finished meditating and walked towards the person and saw it was Anei. Ijin smiled and began speak
"So whats up your done with your preps already. I was told to come here when I could once that's why I said to meet here."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Anei yawned quietly and shrugged.
"I wouldn't say I'm completely finished but my errands called for me to return to you."
Anei glanced at the statue Ijin had been meditating by, his fingers curling and uncurling.
"What plan is it your praying for? I would hate to think one of your own agendas would contradict mine, which are, all in all, beneficial to you."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:23 pm

"Hmm were you listening in on me? I assure you needn't worry I simply search for someone that could be beneficial towards us. Sorry but that is all I may say for now. What did you need me for Anei-kun. Ijin said with a smirk stretching some.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:26 pm

"Uko wanted you to create powerful bombs for the attack, to cause a large amount of damage and chaos while he and others take care of some of the stronger shinobi, correct?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:37 pm

"Actually it was t o destroy vital points of the village I believe one for the leaf and two for the sand. I need a place to put them right now they're still at the base. So what do you have planned with the bombs."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm

"I want you to create more. however many you have now, make that many more. Make them duds. Inactive.so you have a set of real ones and a set of fake ones..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 pm

"well you see there is a problem with that unless you have anymore of his mirror I can't make an more. I have already thought of that plan and it would next to impossible to drain them if you were going to ask that."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Anei shifted a little, licking his lips and letting his fingers roll on some invisible surface.
"What do his mirrors look like? they don't have to be real, they only have to be convincing.."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 pm

"Well they are in one of the rooms of the base why don't you go see yourself I'm no good with description. I think he might know the difference between them though his are chakra conductive." Ijin walked a little closer to Anei.
"So how is switching his bomb gonna make the villages accept me anyway."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Anei's fingers flexed into a fist for a moment, then jittered loose as Ijin stepped closer, fixing him with a cool stare.
"I'm pretty sure not blowing them up, as opposed to blowing them up, could only help. It would be best if we could plant fake bombs in the city, that he would expect to go off, and plant the real ones somewhere that would hurt him.."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:03 pm

"Yes yes fair enough only problem is I have no idea where to get fake ones. If you can finds mirrors that look like Uko's mirror then I could pretty it up to look like the other if that's what you meant."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Anei tilts his head calming his face as his fingers begin to move a bit faster.
"Yes, that's what I meant. Mirrors aren't hard to make, of course.."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm

"Alright then!" Ijin said as clapped his hands.
"So will we be heading back to the base then." he said while cracking his knuckles and began to walk towards Anei and the exit.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Anei followed quietly, coat swaying with his smooth steps, fingers dancing as he licked his lips, thinking.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:05 pm

__________________A While Later_____________________________
Ijin slowly walks to the statue of Zero sitting by it. He wait for Anei to come for he wanted to show him how to get into the new base. Ijin has a devilish grin and a dark look in his eye.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Anei walked, after a great length of time, slowly towards the place he was to meet Ijin. He was ever on guard. He had surely made many enemies, and only the illusion of allies. He could depend on nothing more than the webs he had woven. So far, despite a few complications, things were going rather well...but he would have to double his efforts at this point.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:12 am

Ijin had a smirk on his face finally seeing Anei come. "Well it is about time you showed up. I was thinking of just heading down without you. Are you ready to learn how to unlock he way of our new base?"
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:10 am

Anei yawned and nodded, coat coming to rest at his feet as he looked around.
"Ready as I'll ever be. Time is short. Lets go."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum