The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine custom genjutsu

3 posters

Go down

Mine custom genjutsu Empty Mine custom genjutsu

Post by Hakai Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 am

Emotion manipulation(Blind rage):
Type:Genjutsu
Chakra usage:6
This is a genjutsu that decives enemys nerves and brain systems making oponent opsessed with blind rage.As he is now in the rage state,he cannot perform genjutsu or think carefuly.He's taijutsu skills become faster and stronger,and oponent only wants to destroy the user.As oponent can't quite control himself he will enter dangerous situations without thinking and be extremly hurt for not even knowing it.The genjutsu cannot be stoped if the target is 1 meter far from the user.

Emotion manipulation(Criplling fear):
The genjutsu decives oponents brain system and nerves that cause fear to an extreme level.Oponent starts shaking and fearing for his life no matter what user does to them.They are scared and can't perform ninjutsu that well,but when opsesed with fear,their caution of atacks increase.If the technique is used on a lower ranked ninja he will run in fear.From the oponent's side of view,user is an unbeatable ninja.The genjutsu cannot be stoped if the target is 1 meter far from the user.

Emotion manipulation(Extreme laziness):
The user decives brain systems and nerves for sleeping.Oponent feels extremly sleepy and becomes lazier then ever,his taijutsu abillitiys decrease to a poor level making him vulnreable for almost any atacks.If used on a lower ranked ninja he will probably fall a sleep.The genjutsu cannot be stoped if the target is 1 meter far from the user.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Mine custom genjutsu Empty Re: Mine custom genjutsu

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:26 am

Yorroichi wrote:Emotion manipulation(Blind rage):
This is a genjutsu that deceives enemy's nerves and brain systems making opponent obsessed with blind rage.As he is now in the rage state,he cannot perform genjutsu or think carefully. His taijutsu skills become faster and stronger,and opponent only wants to destroy the user.As opponent can't quite control himself he will enter dangerous situations without thinking and be extremely hurt for not even knowing it.The genjutsu cannot be stopped if the target is 1 meter far from the user.

Okay, I put that through a spell check, and it still doesn't make a lot of sense. Obsessed with blind rage? So they're enraged, right? Or... just obsessed with the idea of blind rage? I think you just meant enraged. So, while under this jutsu the victim cannot preform Genjutsu or think carefully? Why? Their Taijutsu skills become faster and stronger, and they only want to destroy the user. So basically they revert back to primal thought process, fight or flight? The second sentence makes no sense to me. Why will they be extremely hurt for not even know it? Do you mean they'll get hurt because they're not thinking properly? As for the last sentence, do you mean to say that this Genjutsu, which causes the victim to mostly rely on taijutsu, can't be stopped so long as the victim is within a meter of the user? That would make it almost unstoppable.

Okay, I'm really confused. I'm going to try and rephrase this jutsu for you. Tell me if I'm totally off, okay.

Emotion Manipulation(Blind rage):
Type: Genjutsu
Chakra usage: 6
This Genjutsu enrages the victim to the point of messing with their rational thinking. The victim can no longer think carefully or perform Genjutsu. Their Taijutsu skills become faster and stronger, and they become obsessed with destroying the user. Because they are not thinking rationally they don't think about their actions and will blindly charge into dangerous situations without thinking, which may cause them to get injured. So long as the victim is within one meter of the user the Genjutu cannot be canceled.

Is that what you meant?

Yorroichi wrote:
Emotion manipulation(Crippling fear):
The Genjutsu deceives opponents brain system and nerves that cause fear to an extreme level. Opponent starts shaking and fearing for his life no matter what user does to them.They are scared and can't perform Ninjutsu that well, but when obsesed with fear,their caution of attacks increase.If the technique is used on a lower ranked ninja he will run in fear. From the opponent's side of view, user is an unbeatable ninja.The Genjutsu cannot be stopped if the target is 1 meter far from the user.

This is the same thing as last time, it's hard to understand exactly what you mean. Instead of asking all sorts of questions, I'll try and rewrite it. Tell me if what I write is close to what you meant.

This Genjutsu causes fear on an extreme level. The victim will think that the user is an unbeatable ninja. The victim will start shaking and fear for their life, no matter what the user does to them. The victim is too scared to preform Ninjutsu that well, and their fear of being attacked increases. If this Genjutsu is used on a lower ranked ninja than they will run in fear. This Genjutsu cannot be canceled so long as the victim is within one meter of the user.

Yorroichi wrote:
Emotion manipulation(Extreme laziness):
The user deceives brain systems and nerves for sleeping. Opponent feels extremely sleepy and becomes lazier then ever, his Taijutsu abilities decrease to a poor level making him vulnerable for almost any attacks. If used on a lower ranked ninja he will probably fall a sleep.The Genjutsu cannot be stopped if the target is 1 meter far from the user.

Same thing as the last two. I'll try and rephrase it. Again, please tell me if I misunderstood something.

Emotion Manipulation(Extreme Laziness):
This Genjutsu makes the victim feel extremely sleepy and lazy. Their Taijutsu skills decrease making them vulnerable to almost any attack. If used on a lower ranking ninja the ninja will probably fall asleep. This Genjutsu cannot be canceled if the victim is within one meter of the user.

Yorroichi-san, I understand that English isn't your first language. Don't worry, I'm not annoyed or anything. In fact, I'm really surprised that you know enough to make as much sense as you do! I don't know enough in any other language to even have a simple conversation. If the way I rephrased these jutsu is incorrect, please say so, and I'll try and fix it. Even if this is what you meant, I still need to go over them and balance them out.

Sorry for not being able to do this faster. If you ever need help making something make more sense or anything like that, please ask me. I like helping with things like this. ^__^
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:30 am

Thnx Paks infact i was sort of musicly talented so it is easyer for me to remmember sounds and watching a lot of movies helps me too... Very Happy well infact u understood everything...

Emotion Manipulation(Blind rage):
This Genjutsu enrages the victim to the point of messing with their rational thinking. The victim can no longer think carefully or perform Genjutsu. Their Taijutsu skills become faster and stronger, and they become obsessed with destroying the user. Because they are not thinking rationally they don't think about their actions and will blindly charge into dangerous situations without thinking, which may cause them to get injured. So long as the victim is within one meter of the user the Genjutu cannot be canceled. Yes...i meant it exactly like this.

This Genjutsu causes fear on an extreme level. The victim will think that the user is an unbeatable ninja. The victim will start shaking and fear for their life, no matter what the user does to them. The victim is too scared to preform Ninjutsu that well, and their fear of being attacked increases. If this Genjutsu is used on a lower ranked ninja than they will run in fear. This Genjutsu cannot be canceled so long as the victim is within one meter of the user. Yes...here also

Emotion Manipulation(Extreme Laziness):
This Genjutsu makes the victim feel extremely sleepy and lazy. Their Taijutsu skills decrease making them vulnerable to almost any attack. If used on a lower ranking ninja the ninja will probably fall asleep. This Genjutsu cannot be canceled if the victim is within one meter of the user.

Yes and here...
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:56 pm

1st approoval. But so the opponent cant release the genjutsu even if they try? I might change that but just a suggestion. Like only one jutsu can release it or something.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum