The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 2 Kai Sukra

2 posters

Go down

Lesson 2 Kai Sukra Empty Lesson 2 Kai Sukra

Post by Kai Sukra Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:13 am

Kai headed to the front of the class and yelled "Transformation Jutsu" a puff of smoke clouded around where Kai was stood and out appeared a replica of the Hokage and waved to the class before changing back to his regular self.

Kai Smirked as he was told his next task. "Clone Jutsu" he cried. Two clones perfectly alike appeared beside the original. "ok how to prove they are working clones" he thought to himself, until he had a Eureka moment. Kai whispered into the clones ears and they nodded and turned to the class. Clone #1 said "Your mommas so fat..." and then the second clone said "even Naruto cant Believe it". The class were in hysterics laughing as the clones poofed away.

After being told the next task Kai took his stance and stood there ready waiting for the Kunai to be thrown. The first one came at him quickly as he managed to narrowly avoid it by jumping, before he had time to land from the first attack the second was thrown and Kai had no chance of avoiding it, a direct hit to the chest, the body falling from the shot poofed as a book in its place hit the floor. " im over here he yelled as the Hokage turned round and threw two more where one hidden in the shadow of the other, Kai avoided the first with ease but was oblivious to there being a second as it aimed for his leg, with horror on his face the Kunai pierced through the leg and out the other side as it was a hologram all along. Kai was once again stood behind the hokage but he already knew of this throwing another three, as Kai ran round the Hokage in a circular motion the kunai in turn hit the wall just behind him except one, realising that the third was aiming for infront of him Kai tried to suddenly stop, the kunai flying across his face at eye level. Kai wiped the sweat of his head until the Hokage replied "It aint over yet". Another two Kunai darted towards him "replacement technique" he yelled as the kunai pierced through the chair breaking one leg. After swapping places another kunai was already heading towards before he had time to realise. The kunai moving at a very fast speed hurtle towards him whistling in mid flight as it entered through his body and out the other side as it was once again a clone. The Hokage having finised throwing all ten kunai looked up to see Kai holding himself up on the ceiling, "Get down" he replied as Kai dropped down and headed towards his seat wiping the sweat of off his face.
Kai Sukra
Kai Sukra

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2 Kai Sukra Empty Re: Lesson 2 Kai Sukra

Post by shinobiwan Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:19 pm

((You cant controll 2 characters at once. If you want me to post i shall.))
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sukra Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:47 am

in some of the other posts they have and they have been approved. :/
Kai Sukra
Kai Sukra

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Well for now just tell me and i will post. I dont like people using my char w/out my consent.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sukra Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:22 pm

ok could you take the roll starting from now
Kai Sukra
Kai Sukra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sukra Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Kai prepared for the next task and took a deep breath and exhaled. He lowered his head, shifted his right leg back, and his left leg forward. His right arm was placed forward with his left hand behind his back with a kunai slightly pulled out of the bag ready to be used, his fingers tightly clenched around the ring. He raised his head with a smirk on his face and yelled " Ready ".
Kai Sukra
Kai Sukra

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Kayn nodded. "you may begin." kayn said, he was looking forward to this.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down