The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character)

+2
Paksennarion
Matsutsu
6 posters

Go down

Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character) Empty Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character)

Post by Matsutsu Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:44 am

Name: Nakuma Raibunaganai (literally meaning "live long exorcised devil")

Village: Ex-Konoha

Ninja Rank: Missing Nin

Clan: none

Looks:
Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character) A99075

Personality: A very elegant girlish boy unfortunateky many people think he is a girl but the reason he wears what he wears is because he lived on the streets and get what he could get. He tries to help the little guy out and also those who are down are there luck because he knows what it is like. Nakuma has very many bad qualities also he is intelligent but he tends to overlook something so simple to check for and when Nakuma gets angry he is hasty and misses many details that he would normally see.

Special Characteristics: green hair

Elements: Suiton, Fuuton

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu/Weaponry

Equipment: 100 Senbon

Jutsus:
Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 4
Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique.
The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Name: Joro Senbon (Sprinkling Needles)
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid 5-10m
Description:
After tossing a needle-filled umbrella into the air, this jutsu can be used to fire a barrage of hundreds of needles from sockets in the umbrella. The needles come at the enemy at Mach speed and can surround them from all directions. Chakra is utilized to control and increase the accuracy of every needle, making them impossible to dodge or evade. In the manga, it's said that the needles are capable of piercing through five millimeters of steel, yet they are not powerful enough to get past Gaara's Shield of Sand.

Name: Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)
CK usage: 5
Description:
This jutsu sends out a powerful explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling anything in its path. A variation of this technique involves a smaller blast of wind that gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 5 per clone
Description:
This jutsu creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. Like the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are capable of attacking and using jutsu, but they are easier to defeat because they are only one-tenth of the user's power. Additionally, they can only be controlled within a certain distance of the user.

Name: Muon Satsujin Jutsu (Silent Homicide Technique)
Description:
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone.

Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Mist Technique)
Range: All Ranges
Description:
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

History: This boy fought for his life on the streets trying and struggling to survive. He got into the academy finally and then after he stole an umbrella from a merchant they expelled him from Konoha. He traveled and met a man who taught all of his jutsus except Shunshin. He survived most of his lif by stealing food and clothig. Nakuma tried to be a better person and stop stealing now he is a mising-nin mercenary that is usually hired for dirty tasks such as assasainations, stealing important scrolls or even siding with a village in a war.

Rp sample:
Nakuma walked up the street of an old town he used to steal from he looks around and then spits at the ground disgusted on how he used to live here. Nakuma continues walking until he reaches a restaraunt he walks in sits down and orders some Curry and then takes a sip of water. After his food came and he began to show down am man with long flowing robes and what appears to be an assistant sits down at Nakuma's table while the assistant stands right next to him the man passes Nakuma a portrait of what appears to be a feudal lord's heir. He looks at the man and says
"Is this a target I should... elimi... make disappear" in a hushed tone.
"Yes and he must gone within the next two days" the assistant says without letting his master speak.
"hmm I see how much is this target's head worth" Nakuma says. He will take on any kill unless the pay is bad.
"20,000 yen" the assistant replies barely letting Nakuma finish with his sentence.
"What you think I am a fool" Nakuma yells and begins to draw one of his senbon. "I will only do this job for 90,000 yen especially since it seems you have some fortune to gain if this man is dead... well am I right"
The man in the robes tells him "Put down your senbon and I will pay you 100,000 my assistant was trying to save me money but if you succede then it should not matter since I will inherit much more than a scrawny 100,000 yen"
Nakuma bows and finishes his curry then leaves in search for his bounty.

Last edited by Matsutsu on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character) Empty Re: Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character)

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:00 am

You need to write out your looks, yes you need a RP sample too.

Also, you should make a second account for this character.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character) Empty Re: Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character)

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 am

If you don't make a second account for the character you won't have money for this character along with not having alot of things. Like the usergroup permissions and special rank.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:21 am

I will its just I need to make another email which is what I am about to do
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:21 am

Okay. Good luck.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Nakuma_ Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:16 am

Uhm have a new account as you see here... uhm Is it approved now.

_Nakuma_

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:36 pm

1st Approval
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:11 pm

moved to waiting for second approval
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:27 am

Matsutsu wrote:
Ninja Rank: Missing Nin

Okay, I'll talk about this at the end of my assessment.

Matsutsu wrote:
Clan: none
I am clarifying this, as people seem to be having some issues with this. You are in fact leaving this blank because you do no belong to any Clan, correct? Not because you accidentally left it blank, or because your character doesn't know about the Clan he's in, but he'll find out later through some uber cool storyline? Because if he really really really doesn't have a Clan, you get some perks.

Matsutsu wrote:
Looks:
Nakuma Raibunaganai (second character) A99075

You still need to write out the physical description. Six sentences. ^__^

Matsutsu wrote:
Personality: A very elegant girlish boy unfortunately many people think he is a girl but the reason he wears what he wears is because he lived on the streets and get what he could get. He tries to help the little guy out and also those who are down are there luck because he knows what it is like. Nakuma has very many bad qualities also he is intelligent but he tends to overlook something so simple to check for and when Nakuma gets angry he is hasty and misses many details that he would normally see.

Six sentences. Please expand more on the bad qualities he has instead of just saying that he has many of them.

Matsutsu wrote:
Special Characteristics: green hair

In the world on ninja that's not really a special characteristic. But it's fine. ^__^

Matsutsu wrote:
Elements: Suiton, Fuuton

This is fine. Remember that it doesn't mix into ice.

Matsutsu wrote:
Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu/Weaponry

Just checking to make sure you know that you're saying that Nin is your main and weaponry your sub.

Matsutsu wrote:
Equipment: 100 Senbon

Okay.

Matsutsu wrote:
Jutsus:
Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique.
The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Name: Joro Senbon (Sprinkling Needles)
Range: Mid 5-10m
Description:
After tossing a needle-filled umbrella into the air, this jutsu can be used to fire a barrage of hundreds of needles from sockets in the umbrella. The needles come at the enemy at Mach speed and can surround them from all directions. Chakra is utilized to control and increase the accuracy of every needle, making them impossible to dodge or evade. In the manga, it's said that the needles are capable of piercing through five millimeters of steel, yet they are not powerful enough to get past Gaara's Shield of Sand.

Name: Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)
CK usage: 5
Description:
This jutsu sends out a powerful explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling anything in its path. A variation of this technique involves a smaller blast of wind that gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
CK usage: 5 per clone
Description:
This jutsu creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. Like the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are capable of attacking and using jutsu, but they are easier to defeat because they are only one-tenth of the user's power. Additionally, they can only be controlled within a certain distance of the user.

Name: Muon Satsujin Jutsu (Silent Homicide Technique)
Description:
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone.

Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Mist Technique)
Range: All Ranges
Description:
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

They seem fine, but I'll get back to that in a minute.

Matsutsu wrote:
History: This boy fought for his life on the streets trying and struggling to survive. He got into the academy finally and then after he stole an umbrella from a merchant they expelled him from Konoha. He traveled and met a man who taught all of his jutsus except Shunshin. He survived most of his lif by stealing food and clothig. Nakuma tried to be a better person and stop stealing now he is a mising-nin mercenary that is usually hired for dirty tasks such as assasainations, stealing important scrolls or even siding with a village in a war.

Okay... It's totally unrealistic that he would be thrown out of Konoha for stealing an umbrella.

Matsutsu wrote:
Rp sample:
Nakuma walked up the street of an old town he used to steal from he looks around and then spits at the ground disgusted on how he used to live here. Nakuma continues walking until he reaches a restaraunt he walks in sits down and orders some Curry and then takes a sip of water. After his food came and he began to show down am man with long flowing robes and what appears to be an assistant sits down at Nakuma's table while the assistant stands right next to him the man passes Nakuma a portrait of what appears to be a feudal lord's heir. He looks at the man and says
"Is this a target I should... elimi... make disappear" in a hushed tone.
"Yes and he must gone within the next two days" the assistant says without letting his master speak.
"hmm I see how much is this target's head worth" Nakuma says. He will take on any kill unless the pay is bad.
"20,000 yen" the assistant replies barely letting Nakuma finish with his sentence.
"What you think I am a fool" Nakuma yells and begins to draw one of his senbon. "I will only do this job for 90,000 yen especially since it seems you have some fortune to gain if this man is dead... well am I right"
The man in the robes tells him "Put down your senbon and I will pay you 100,000 my assistant was trying to save me money but if you succede then it should not matter since I will inherit much more than a scrawny 100,000 yen"
Nakuma bows and finishes his curry then leaves in search for his bounty.

Spell check is a wonderful thing. But it looks fine other than that.

Now, to tie up loose ends. First off, missing-nin is more of a title than a rank. The Admins and Mods have been discussing the missing-nin issue and the last I remember is that we were going to base your actual rank off of either what rank you were when you left a Village, or if the person is creating a missing nin, how good their RP sample is. This would effect the level of jutsu you're allowed to know also. So please wait patiently, I'll bring this up with the admin's and mod's to get a definite answer. Once I get that answer I'll post back here with weather or not your Jutsu are the correct rank for you, and what rank your missing nin would be. Sorry for the wait.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:38 pm

2nd approval
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:10 am

UkokeiMiraa wrote:2nd approval

He still doesn't have a rank Kei-kun. That's what my previous post was about.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Then why not develop one for him? Its not too complicated and very simple.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:37 pm

I made a topic in the Admin's section on this. Personally I'd advise Genin rank.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:56 am

I think Genin as well.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:26 am

That's two opinions, so I'll go ahead and continue with that idea.

Tsu-san, could you please get rid of this jutsu from your list of jutsu:

Matsutsu wrote:Name: Muon Satsujin Jutsu (Silent Homicide Technique)
Description:

Once you've done that you'll be fully accepted and ready to RP.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum