The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more jutsu

5 posters

Go down

more jutsu Empty more jutsu

Post by ketsueki Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Name: Snipe
Type: ninjutsu/fuuton
Range: long (15-50m)
Chakra usage: 5 +1 for every bullet
Description: this is a ANBU only jutsu used to silently dispatch targets at grate distance the user will gather wind chakra in there index finger and compress it down in to a small needle and unleash it sending it flying off at over 2200 feet per second. The optimal range for this jutsu is 20m but with a jutsu that can heighten the users eyesight it can be used at even longer ranges

requirements: you must be a member of ANBU to learn this jutsu

Name: magnify
Type: ninjutsu
Range: Long (30-50m_
Chakra usage: 4
Description: ANBU only
This jutsu will cause the user to see at much grater distances and with more clarity.the eye is able to compensate for any wind or human movements. Unfortunately only the users dominate eye will be affected and they will me unable to see anything close to them other then blurs with that eye

Name: Strobe
Type: genjutsu
Range: short to mid (0-15m)
Chakra usage: 3-8 (depends on how power full and how long the attack lasts)
Description: this jutsu causes a strobe like effect on the visual processing center of the opponents brain. This will cause the opponents brain to presses only 3 to 5 images per second no mater what there eyes are capable of. This is done by forming the needed hand seals and then performing a simple hand gesture it can be any thing as long as the opponent looks at it. This will last any ware from 5sec to 1min depending on how powerful the user is and how much chakra they put into it (3Ch is 5sec 8Ch is 1min going up by 1ch every 10sec. Must be chunin level to use past 20 sec and junin to get past 40sec)

Last edited by ketsueki on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

more jutsu Empty Re: more jutsu

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Not sure about it, anyone else?
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:38 pm

what if i add umm lets see
you can only fire a max of 5 bullets per activation
and keep in mind that this jutsu was developed for ANBU and you can only learn it if your in ANBU. or have ben in ANBU

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:25 am

Hmm. The bullet itself isnt made of metal or stone, so there wont be any bullet shattering or entry wound/exit wound comparison to actually being shot, and a needle that is small like that would have to be very precise. Haku's use of senbon proves that needle hits have to be very precise to do significant lasting damage, givin the low probability even for ANBU at that long range for such a precise hit with such a small weapon (The human body is incapable of remaining completely still, aiming with one's hands, constantly in motion and unsteady, and at that distance a slight variation could result in a large offset) Not going to approve or decline, but those are my thoughts...as long as it doesnt lead to a bunch of nooby anbu trying to finish a fight before it begins over and over again, I think we can let it through...?
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 am

I say it's ok. But I'm not sure, so I'll let Paks and Kiza check it over again.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm

ok i put the second half of the snipe jutsu up and added another one i tough of

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:33 pm

ketsueki wrote:Name: Snipe
Type: ninjutsu/fuuton
Range: long (15-50m)
Chakra usage: 5 +1 for every bullet
Description: this is a ANBU only jutsu used to silently dispatch targets at great distance the user will gather wind chakra in their index finger and compress it down in to a small needle and unleash it sending it flying off at over 2200 feet per second. The optimal range for this jutsu is 20m but with a jutsu that can heighten the users eyesight it can be used at even longer ranges.

requirements: you must be a member of ANBU to learn this jutsu

20 meters is 60 feet. The ANBU requirement seems superflous, but meh. I don't think I like this jutsu. Anei-san is right, precision would be crazy hard with something like this. And the word dispatch implies that this jutsu can kill someone with one hit. With a jutsu that's an auto-kill even five bullets are too many.

ketsueki wrote:
Name: magnify
Type: ninjutsu
Range: Long (30-50m_
Chakra usage: 4
Description: ANBU only
This jutsu will cause the user to see at much grater distances and with more clarity.the eye is able to compensate for any wind or human movements. Unfortunately only the users dominate eye will be affected and they will me unable to see anything close to them other then blurs with that eye.

This is... Okay-ish. There are already jutsu like this though, but this one is slightly different. By human movement do you mean to say that they can follow human movement perfectly? I believe that maybe this should be a B rank, it is kinda powerful if that's what you meant.

ketsueki wrote:
Name: Strobe
Type: genjutsu
Range: short to mid (0-15m)
Chakra usage: 3-8 (depends on how power full and how long the attack lasts)
Description: this jutsu causes a strobe like effect on the visual processing center of the opponents brain. This will cause the opponents brain to presses only 3 to 5 images per second no mater what there eyes are capable of. This is done by forming the needed hand seals and then performing a simple hand gesture it can be any thing as long as the opponent looks at it. This will last any ware from 5sec to 1min depending on how powerful the user is and how much chakra they put into it (3Ch is 5sec 8Ch is 1min going up by 1ch every 10sec. Must be chunin level to use past 20 sec and junin to get past 40sec)

Okay, this jutsu is not set up well. It's basically an anti-doujutsu jutsu at a low rank. The words - No matter what their eyes are capable of, are way to final. Also, what did you mean by presses? Processes maybe?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum