The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rionashi the Koishuga Flare Tiger (Bijuu) (Not Completed)

5 posters

Go down

Rionashi the Koishuga Flare Tiger (Bijuu) (Not Completed) Empty Rionashi the Koishuga Flare Tiger (Bijuu) (Not Completed)

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:42 am

Name: Rionashi the 11 Tail Tiger

Physical Description: Rionashi is a tiger made of fire, only Koishuga's may use this, he looks like a normal tiger, just completely engulfed in flames. All Koishuga's know this, but they can only unlock it at Genin minimum under extreme anger, frustration, sadness into sorrow and enfringed inner anger.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Rionashi the Koishuga Flare Tiger (Bijuu) (Not Completed) Empty Re: Rionashi the Koishuga Flare Tiger (Bijuu) (Not Completed)

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 am

... You don't have a tiger summoning contract.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Rionashi the Koishuga Flare Tiger (Bijuu) (Not Completed) Empty Re: Rionashi the Koishuga Flare Tiger (Bijuu) (Not Completed)

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:33 am

Its a bijuu, I couldnt find where to put it, its restricted to Koishuga's only, im gunna make the clan soon.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:50 am

I thought there were no Bijuu's in this game?
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:55 am

I know I'm not a mod or admin, but it has been stated that 1. Bijuu are not allowed, 2. 11 tails will be stronger then Kyuubi and apparently you can summon it when your genin? 3. Overpowered not balanced etc.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:48 pm

not to mention there is no 11 tailed daemon they are based off jappines lore there was a 10 tailed dragon but all the other daemons got together and killed him because he was getting too strong.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Mhm, I'll be the offical voice.

There are no Bijuu.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Sorry. This Summoning cannot be accepted and is declined.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:20 am

Ok, no problem, Just was hoping and got my hopes up, thanks for saying Yes or No.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down