The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uekiya Clan

4 posters

Go down

The Uekiya Clan Empty The Uekiya Clan

Post by Isaku Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:21 pm

Name: Uekiya (Gardener)

Summary: The clan specializes in jutsus that affect the growth and healing of plants. They are able to easily manipulate any flower and plants. With these abilities, the clan has been able to manufacture genetically enhanced flowers, which the clan uses as weapons. Because of constant working with plants for centuries, the members of this clan are naturally intoned with the life-force of all plants around them, enabling to blend in their chakra with plants causing them to grow and heal at much faster rates than normally possible.

History: For many centuries the clan has lived in the Suna. Not many people know much about the Uekiya, for they keep to themselves, not caring much for fame. They are a peaceful clan, focused on the growth and wellbeing of the plants and herbs of Suna. Living in the desert, there aren’t many places where plants and herbs could grow naturally. This is were the clan originated from, knowing that medicinal herbs were going to be in great need for injured shinobi, the Uekiya family was appointed with the task of finding ways to grow them. Quickly getting to work, the clan established one of the first greenhouses for medicinal herbs in the Suna. After having huge successes with the greenhouses, the clan gradually expanded onto other plants, now housing various types of plants and flowers all over the Suna.

Traits: There isn’t one physical trait that is common between all of the members of the Uekiya clan. Thus being, the clan distinguishes itself by wearing their family crest on their clothing, usually embedded into the backs.

Family Crest:The Uekiya Clan 600412951

Notes: Over the centuries, the Uekiya have experimented with plants, cross-breeding and genetically enhancing them. These experiments have provided a few successes and the clan has been able to produce some very unique plants that are used in various ways. Their first success was creating a plant that could withstand the harsh conditions of Suna and able to grown in the desert sand. Other examples of plants are plants whose vines that easily absorb the Uekiya clans causing them to become harder than steel and various herbs with different healing attributes.

Clan Weapons:

Name: Uekiboshi (Flowerpot)
Type: Depends on seed inserted.
~Red Seed: Katana
~Green Seed: Whip
Range: Depends on seed inserted.
~Red Seed: 3ft
~Green Seed: 10ft
Description: The Uekiboshi is a special weapon designed by the Uekiya clan. At first its appearance resembles like the handle to a common Japanese katana. The handle is hollow however, instead filled with a special soil made purposely for the Uekiboshi. The soil is able to store vast amounts of chakra from the user. After some point, the chakra begins to overflow and is contained inside the handle only by a special lock mechanism placed inside the handle. The user of the handle places a small seed manufactured by the Ueki clan especially for the Uekiboshi into the soil and releases the lock mechanism. The stored chakra flows into the seed causing it to grow at a rapid rate and take the form of a weapon depending on the seed. At an early age all members of the clan are given the Uekiboshi handle at a young age and are taught to store their chakra until they become proficient at it and begin to do it subconsciously.

Name: Uekiboshi Seed Packets: Green/Red
Type: Seed
Range: N/A
Description: Small packets of seeds for the Uekiboshi. Each packet contains 10 small seeds of the color chosen. These seeds need to be replenished when they run out.

Clan Jutsus:

Name:
Type: Clan Passive.
Chakra Usage: N/A
Description: Because of centuries of working with plants, members of the Uekiya have an acute sensibility to the life force of plants around them. This enables them to mold their chakra in a certain way that allows them to easily transfer it into plants allowing them to grow and/or heal at a much faster rate.

Name: Hachinohana (Flower Grown in a Pot)
Type: Clan Supplementary jutsu
Range: Self
Chakra Usage: 4
Description: The user places a special seed created by the Ueki clan into the clan weapon, the Uekiboshi, and then inserts a small burst of chakra to release the lock mechanism on the weapon. When the lock mechanism is removed, the chakra that has been stored inside the weapon flows into the seed causing it to grow. Depending on the seed placed inside, the plant will grow, taking the shape of either of two weapons. If a red seed is placed, a vine will grow taking the form of a traditional Japanese katana. The vine will absorb the chakra causing it to become harder than steel. If a green seed is placed, a thick vine, longer than the vine formed by the red seed will form. Unlike the red seed, the vine formed by the green seed will not absorb the chakra leaving it with a fluid, whip-like form. Once fully developed, the vines made by both seeds will form thorns all around it. This can only be used once per battle, allowing the weapon to only have one form in a fight for it takes a while to store up the amount of chakra needed into the weapon. The amount of time the plant will stay in the weapon form depends on how much chakra is stored into the weapon. The user can also stop the process by re-enabling the lock mechanism. Once the chakra flow to the seed stops, the plant withers up and dies, requiring a new seed each time the weapon is to be used.

Name: Hanadoki no Jutsu (Flowering Season Technique)
Type: Genjutsu
Chakra Usage: 3
Description: The opponent begins to see many flowers blooming all around him, until he finds him/herself standing amidst a field of flowers. The opponents mind is tricked into thinking it is allergic causing the opponents sinuses to act up. While the jutsu is in affect the opponent is afflicted with random sneezing and a runny nose

Well heres my clan, hopefully I did everything how I was supposed to, If there is any mistakes I will be glad to amend them as soon as possible. Some jutsus I placed currently do not have a name but I will edit as I figure out what I want to call them. Also, the weapon/seeds need a cost, but I wasn't sure how much that should be. Lastly, do I need to place these clan jutsus in the request jutsu area in addition, or is it fine with just having them here?

Last edited by Isaku on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Isaku
Sand Academy Student
Sand Academy Student

Back to top Go down

The Uekiya Clan Empty Re: The Uekiya Clan

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 am

Isaku wrote:
Clan Weapons:

Name: Uekiboshi (Flowerpot)
Type: Depends on seed inserted.
~Red Seed: Katana
~Green Seed: Whip
Range: Depends on seed inserted.
~Red Seed: 3ft
~Green Seed: 10ft
Description: The Uekiboshi is a special weapon designed by the Uekiya clan. At first its appearance resembles like the handle to a common Japanese katana. The handle is hollow however, instead filled with a special soil made purposely for the Uekiboshi. The soil is able to store vast amounts of chakra from the user. After some point, the chakra begins to overflow and is contained inside the handle only by a special lock mechanism placed inside the handle. The user of the handle places a small seed manufactured by the Ueki clan especially for the Uekiboshi into the soil and releases the lock mechanism. The stored chakra flows into the seed causing it to grow at a rapid rate and take the form of a weapon depending on the seed. At an early age all members of the clan are given the Uekiboshi handle at a young age and are taught to store their chakra until they become proficient at it and begin to do it subconsciously.

Name: Uekiboshi Seed Packets: Green/Red
Type: Seed
Range: N/A
Description: Small packets of seeds for the Uekiboshi. Each packet contains 10 small seeds of the color chosen. These seeds need to be replenished when they run out.

These two should be in the weapon forum. Sorry.

Isaku wrote:
Name: Hachinohana (Flower Grown in a Pot)
Type: Clan Supplementary jutsu
Range: Self
Chakra Usage: 3
Description: The user places a special seed created by the Ueki clan into the clan weapon, the Uekiboshi, and then inserts a small burst of chakra to release the lock mechanism on the weapon. When the lock mechanism is removed, the chakra that has been stored inside the weapon flows into the seed causing it to grow. Depending on the seed placed inside, the plant will grow, taking the shape of either of two weapons. If a red seed is placed, a vine will grow taking the form of a traditional Japanese katana. The vine will absorb the chakra causing it to become harder than steel. If a green seed is placed, a thick vine, longer than the vine formed by the red seed will form. Unlike the red seed, the vine formed by the green seed will not absorb the chakra leaving it with a fluid, whip-like form. Once fully developed, the vines made by both seeds will form thorns all around it. This can only be used once per battle, allowing the weapon to only have one form in a fight for it takes a while to store up the amount of chakra needed into the weapon. The amount of time the plant will stay in the weapon form depends on how much chakra is stored into the weapon. The user can also stop the process by re-enabling the lock mechanism. Once the chakra flow to the seed stops, the plant withers up and dies, requiring a new seed each time the weapon is to be used.

This one should be 4 CK, I think.

It's fine just to have these jutsu here. Hm... Everything but what I quoted is fine and I accept all of that. ^^
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaku Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:49 am

Ok I upped the chakra on the jutsu you mentioned and I will post the weapons in the other forum right now. Thanks for your help Hime-sama.

Isaku
Sand Academy Student
Sand Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Okies, I'll give the first acception to the jutsu and Clan idea.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Goes for me too.
~Approved~
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Note For self: No need to check Other topics for Jutsu for this clan at this time
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down