The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riariti fights Anei

2 posters

Go down

Riariti fights Anei Empty Riariti fights Anei

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:22 am

- Riariti jumped out of a small rift, pulling a kunai from her side pocket. She wanted to be ready when her opponent came. -

Back to top Go down

Riariti fights Anei Empty Re: Riariti fights Anei

Post by Anei Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:29 am

Anei walked up slowly, his trench coat rustling lazily around his feet with each step. After much practice he had found a way to walk silently even in pants so tight, and he had a hypnotic, almost snake like sway to his step. Reaching to the hilt of the straight katana strapped to his back, Anei smiled warmly seeing the opponent, his eyes lighting up.

"Ah you're so cute! Although a bit too young if I miss my guess. Dare I harm such an elegant and fragile physique?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:31 am

- While Anei was talking, Riariti was next to him, cutting his side with her kunai. "Dont get too cocky just cause Im a girl." She said smiling. -

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 am

The kunai seemed to go through even his leather coat, but moments after she finished her sentence, a puff of smoke revealed that she had only managed to slice through a log. Anei had used the substitution jutsu. He appeared quickly behind her, his trench coat flowing behind him and only coming to rest long after he had stopped moving. He drew his sword, the metallic ring echoing through the area as he spoke.

"I'm fast too." An enormous grin spread across his face as he continued, delighted. "Don't get cocky, just because your boyfriend is letting you play with us."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:43 am

- Riariti smiled. "You are fast." She smiled and performed signs, her body vanished from the area but, the area around her had turned pure white with nothingness. -

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:49 am

Anei leaped backwards, arching a brow and tilting his head almost playfully seeing this, turning his head from side to side trying to see where she might have gone to. He then yawned, though keeping one eye opened, and stretched, looking much like a cat as he did so.

"Though it seems somehow you may be faster. Don't play hide and seek sweetie, I think i miss you already!"

Grinning Anei looked around some more, tightening his grip on his blade, though the rest of him seemed relaxed and poised.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:57 am

- Riariti came from below, quickly punching Anei into the air. The punch had a large input of power from compressed energy. Much like the 8 Inner Gates, she moved quickly, punching him or cutting him with her kunai. She then struck him down to the ground where she was beneath him, swinging her arm around, grabbing him with perfect timing and slamming him into the ground, where she brought her other arm, wielding as much chakra as Chouji's Butterfly Fist down on him. "Reality Force: Combo!"
- Chakra = 191/200 -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Reality Force: Combo
Description: This attack is only enabled by a user whose speed is fast enough to rip the fabric of reality. The user punches the opponent in the air using energy compressed into the forearms and holds it there throughout the combo. During the combo the user moves at extremely high speeds, close to that of the Eight Inner Gates, making it look as if they have clones. The combo has 5 strikes. The first is the strike upwards, followed by a toss downwards, the user then appears below the opponent, bringing their arm around, gripping the opponent as they're coming down, and slamming them into the ground. The last part of the assault has earned the name "Crush" in the fact that the compressed energy the user uses is equal to that, or beyond comparison, to that of Chouji's Butterfly Fist.
Chakra Usage: 9/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:18 am

Anei gasped, the wind knocked from him as the combo began, and by the time it was finished there were several tears in his coat and a large amount of blood coming from his mouth. He kept his eyes closed, laying there on the ground, frail enough as he was it was easy to look upon him as though he had been defeated. Coughing slightly, his smile slowly returned, though he would admit, only to himself, that had really hurt...and he would not take her so lightly again.

"I l-love a girl who can kick my ass..." He opened both eyes then winked at her, slowly rising, his voice taking on a slightly darker tone. "My turn."

Smiling joyfully at her despite the blood on his face, Anei took a deep breath and blowing her a kiss as he did, released the first gate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: First Gate
Type: All
Range: All Ranges
Description:
The eight chakra gates are eight specific points on a person's chakra circulatory system. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies.

1. Opening (Initial) releases the brain's limit on the total strain on the muscles, giving the user five times their normal strength. (Causes fatigue.)
Chakra Usage: N/A
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling his limitations released, his mind free, he charged at her with stunning speed, and executed the Rouga Bassui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Rouga Bassui (Wolf Fang Drill Strike)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5
Description:
The user delivers two slashes across the enemy's chest and delivers another slash upwards to launch the enemy into the air and then jumps into the air and delivers to slashes in the enemy's face and delivers one final slash to blow the enemy into the ground.
Chakra Usage: 6

-------------------
Chakra: 194/200
-------------------
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:27 am

- Riariti could not avoid and fell to the ground, a scratch leaving a scar on her face. "My face. My beautiful face." She screamed this out, her body letting out a large force of chakra. The chakra formed an armor, bursting out of her dress, ripping it off, now putting her in Assassin Form, giving her more speed, strength and two scythes (Pic in Character Sheet.). The chakra coated over her body and compressed. She began signs and quickly vanished to a tree where she reappeared, almost invisibly, ripping her hand into Aneis stomach, which quickly dispersed, blowing him back with immense power. -
- 173/200 -
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Reality Force: Suppress
Description: This attack is only enabled by a user whose speed is fast enough to rip the fabric of reality. The user suppressed an enormous amount of force into their body by stealing reality from the earth, leaving a hole where things once resided. While containing this force, the user is immune to all strikes until the force is dispersed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Reality Force: Breaker
Description: This attack is only enabled by a user whose speed is fast enough to rip the fabric of reality. The user dashes through reality, ripping an area of reality from existence, quickly compressing energy. The user then reforms through a second rip in front of their enemy, quickly grappling the opponent in the stomach. After so, the compressed energy is sent out the grappling hand, quickly dispersing from the waist to the chest and blasting the enemy to bone-breaking oblivion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:38 am

Anei gasped as the blow hit, but only barely, as immediately afterward the full force of the blast hit him. He could neither gasp inwards from the shock or cry out from the pain, a blow so overwhelming it seemed to weigh down upon his entire body, and he felt as though he might be crushed and compressed in that very instant. It was not until he slammed into the trunk of a sturdy tree a few dozen yards away that his mind was even able to focus enough to process what had happened, and he vomited there on the grass, blood mixed in it. He frowned sadly now, staggering to his feet, knees still shaking.

"I was s-sorry to have to do that, such a beautiful face...B-but I think that was a bit much all of the sudden no? You didn't have to be so cruel about it, darling, your ruining it. Half the fun is playing the game. I wanted to play some more...I'm not finished yet..but this is pointless. I'm a good fighter but my ability lies in logic and reason. I'll leave brute force to you. I forfeit, before i ruin my clothes with any more tearing or vomit..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 pm

((Replacement Technique counts as minus 2 chakra Anei, so make sure to remember that for future fights. Also good fight you two.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down