The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror's Of Senselessness

Go down

Mirror's Of Senselessness Empty Mirror's Of Senselessness

Post by Sukoppu Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:18 am

*Ukokei bought the scroll, quickly running to a training area, deep in the center of the canyon outside of the Sand Village. Ukokei needed to learn this jutsu, being it would be required to defeat the trembling Kazekage.* "His fear is Gaara. Gaara is a possible admission to defeat the Kage. Before I can do that however, I must rid this village of the only guy who matters.... Blaize." *Ukokei knew Blaize wasn't your average Jounin, and knew he had to perfect this jutsu to demolish any opponent he faced. He quickly formed signs, following the instructions on the scroll.* "Forbidden Jutsu: Mirror's of Senselessness!" *He formed a clone to take the hit of this jutsu. The clone was drenched in darkness and from the outside, it looked as if the clone was erupting from the inside. The clone stood still, as if frozen in danger. Ukokei closed his eyes, seeing into the clones mind of what was happening. The clone was running from the darkness, looking around. He could hear blood-curdling screams. He grabbed his head, then covered his ears, still he screamed a scream like the one in the darkness. He could see blood being drawn from all sides, red gush flying all over the area. He looked at his hands, now being forced up. He saw blood, and he saw his worst nightmare, himself. The clone ran around, screaming insanely, gripping his head, falling on both knees. He started to bleed profusely, and his head turned purple in reality. The clone's eyes moved back into his head, and his body was cut rapidly. He began to compress in, his body collapsing in on itself. He fell over and his body began to rot away. His real body sat there on the ground, completely normal, out of the genjutsu. The clone lay unconcious, and his eyes remain open. The clone was dead. The jutsu that was simply meant to manipulate an opponents mind, had demolished the clone, and not only that, it left a large crater in the area the clone was in, revealing that he must have hit that spot with extreme force, feeling no energy going through his body. Ukokei stared at his damage to the area, leaving a large black mist where the Genjutsu was, and had been. It was moving towards the Sand Village, but Ukokei looked into the mist, quickly making it disperse into the sand.* "I need another person to use it on. The clone wasn't fighting to get away." *He walked to the Village, sheltering his chakra levels by altering them with his Koudo Miraa-Gikou. He then changed his image using the same Bloodline, copying the image of a recent Sand Anbu Agent that had died, but no one knew about.*
(( Can somebody be a random ninja that I use the technique on again. ))
-460 Words- -1 Attack-
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down