The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfair Kill

+3
Hakai
Matsutsu
Ijin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unfair Kill Empty Unfair Kill

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Hello all as some of you might know my ninja Ijin Keshin part of the Akatsuki was killed yesterday. At first I was mad because 2 days of work down the drain but I got over it. Now my new problem is the more I read it the less sense it made. So i'm going to copy and paste Kiza-sans post and then pick out some of the things that are wrong. I'd like your out look on this and maybe can get this reversed.

Kiza was doing his daily inspection of the village and decided to check by the village gates next. He knew he had some Leaf villagers visiting. As he appeared Kiza looked around.
"Everything ok here?" Kiza said noticing the unfamilar character holding a dead body. He knew exactly who was coming from the Hokage and he wasn't one of them. He immediately thought trouble, but didn't show the intruder that.
"I guess everything is fine then. See everyone later and I hope you enjoyed your stay in the Sand Village." Kiza said then disappeared, quickly reappearing behind the stranger with a kunai to his neck. He kept it very close to the stranger's neck applying pressure to make sure he wouldn't move or it meant deathh.
"Tell me why you are here or you die..." Kiza said pushing a little harder on the kunai. Making it so if the stranger tried anything he would die by his hand.

Ok this one nothing wrong.

Kiza still held his position, he had a Bingo Book of all the ninja in both villages and this guy didn't seem to be one, but he also knew there was a new Akatsuki being brought to life and thought this guy might be one.((No he didn't just pull it out.)) He decided to try and figure out who he was.
"Who are you?" Kiza asked.

Ok this one not much is wrong either maybe a little questioned at him thinking hes a ninja with no head band. Any moving on. Oh and the fact is he didn't ask Washi how this guy died when I said all I was doing was giving him a proper grave.

Kiza stood his position still again making sure that the stranger wouldn't be able to make any move. Kiza wasn't familiar with the name, but seen he start to shake at the knees.
'Maybe he wasn't an Akatsuki member after all, but just to make sure when he let go a little to drop the body he wouldn't try anything Kiza created five sand clones. They each pulled a kunai out holding it against one of his vital vains that if cut would assure death.
"I'm going to let you put down the body, but if you try anything all six of us will kill you." Kiza said hoping the stranger wouldn't be stupid and get himself killed.
They each kept the kunai barely touching against him, so he could drop the body.

ok this one there wasn't much wrong I guess.

After all the Kiza's put their kunai back to applying pressure on him, Kiza thought about the name.
"Actually...yeah I have." Kiza said remembering the guy his friend was talking about.
He still was suspicious of having no records on this guy though. For some reason he knew something wasn't right. Even if he did come into the village normally Kiza would've been alerted by the gaurds. Since he wasn't this means he must've snuck in and no normal person could do that only a high trained ninja. Kiza just remembered something his father taught him from the Hyuuga bloodline. He could watch the chakra points around someone's head and tell if they were lying or not. Nobody outside of the Hyuuga Clan knew this though.
"So, your name is Rai Keshin and you aren't part of the Akatsuki?"

Ok this is where it begins. If he really remeber me he would know I was from the mist. I never came into the village I was at the gates so I wouldn't run into any guards. Last this I just remebered a new ability shouldn't that be a jutsu thing and if not I just remeber doesn't equal I know.

Kiza could tell he was lying.
"Next time, don't mess with the Kazekage."
Kiza and his five clones all sliced the areas they were holding. This caused him to start bleeding alot and die slowly as well as painfully. Kiza then nodded at all the Leaf shinobi about to leave for home and disappeared off to his next inspection spot of the village.

~Ijin of the Akatsuki is dead~

This one is kinda annoying. If I was dying slowly and painfully and he leaves I could use medical jutsus. Alsothe whole time i never did anything to make me look like Akatsuki no robe no headband and im not a ninja in the bingo book.

Please give your thoughts on this.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Unfair Kill Empty Re: Unfair Kill

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:58 pm

Eh, I understand I didnt like the fact that Ukoeii walks in and leaves without anyone noticing (I know he strong) but it is a bit unfair that Kiza knew with you having no nothing and stuff. Eh I think you should be injured and unable to fight for a certain time but not killed.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm hoping with a little work if more people agree we can fix that im glad someone shares my veiw.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:21 pm

People don't use chakra to lie...lol...and the chakra points at someones head are only a part of chakra net,they don't change when someones talks or when brain makes functions...i mean...i don't have chakra but i can still LIEEEE without anyone noticing it!!!(I'm so freakin evil,lol).And yeah,i share your view of thinking too,he killed you little unfairly.........(LIES,ALL LIES...) Razz
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 pm

I agree. Kiza killed you when it shouldn't have been made obvious you were lying. For all you know, this post could be a lie. See, there's no obvious side of truth in anything. So even with his jutsu, i read it, and in order for him to read minds, it would have to have the Eye Alter Jutsu I have. Sadly, he doesn't. And Matsutsu, I am The God of Akatsuki, and I'm the highest ranking Criminal in the whole organization, I made myself a bounty, about 15,000,000 yen. And I took out 3 villages. I don't think I'd be noticed so easily considering I am a very unknown character. Besides, I walked in the story after the fight in the dead ninjas skin, so you wouldn't have known it was me in the first place.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm

I was thinking Kiza could leave me for dead and you dragged me off to the base to finish the bomb.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Well I was planning to revive you. Thats why I took you in the first place. I was gonna put your heart into a puppet body and support its chakra pulsates so that you could be brought to life in your same body, except as a human puppet.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Personally i'd like this to be revoled to the piont where I don't die. Plus puppets kinda creep me out.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Well its either that, or I have to find a living body with an equal power, or greater than yours, and seal you in that body. And thats not just an easy mission.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm

keep in mind in i know i put this up after it hapend but in the whole storeline time line of things this happend right before you walked up.
the warning
and that would cause teh kage to be on guard like that

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Dude I love the story, and even so, I put down that the Kage couldn't sense me. It was meant for that to happen. I had it set up cause I'm reviving Ijin.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:19 pm

thank you most of it is just our fight with what the real me was doing. i do think that the kage killed him a little too fast but if a kid ran into the Akutskie den saying that the leaf was going to atack wount you guys be on guard and kill any one you dint recodnise. oo and with the byakugan you can tell if someone hase used there chakra how much they have witch would give away that he is a ninja and maby even that he must be Akatsuki.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Actually, me and Ijin possess the Body Possession Jutsu. So both of us could have those bodies, and you'd never know. So ya.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:27 pm

yah im not talking about when you came and got the body of Ijin i have now problems with that Akatsuki has to get the body back its in the rules or some thing. i ming when Ijin walked up to take the dead body that he possessed first off the ground and the kage saw him.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Hm. It does seem a little weird.

The Byakuugan only has the inate abilities that we know of. Anything else should be asked about and recorded. Not just made up on the spot.

Also, he didn't give you a chance to reply to your death. What if you had been a clone? Or something like that?

I don't know. This just seems one-sided.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Well technically the battle wasn't in death matches. And in a way the rules plainly state a Death Match means your person can't come back. Plus, I just revived him by using almost all my chakra, so ya.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Well I just wanted to see everyone elses piont of view. Thank you all who posted epicially Ukokei-sama for reviving me. Hopefully something like thhis won't happen again to any one else.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Actually all of this was completely fair and even though this wasn't in Death Matches that means nothing. If your character dies in an rp topic of the game he is dead. Also Ijin, you were planning on setting a bomb in the Sand Gates so you can't say "I wasn't doing anything there or he had no reason to kill me." I had all the right in the world. Koku died there, so why couldn't you. This is by all means fair and unless you come back as a puppet which Ukokei said, then you are still dead.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Wait when was I trying to plant a bomb. I was trying to find the leaf. I had no items on me and still don't You keep acting like I was plotting something while just bringing a little character intrest I planned on trying to gain Washi and co trust thats all I belive last time I checked though don't quote me on ie. Isn't the Akatsuki hidden base by the sand. I never said I had the bomb that was for the leaf. The most evil thing that would of happened was he was going to loot Koku.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Still it's completely fair. If Ukokei decided to raid the village and started killing people it would be mean, cruel, and unusual, but completely fair. So this is defiantely fair. Be professional about it and be happy I allowed you to be revived.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:29 pm

All i'm saying is Ukokei would probly do that because he is evil but many people agreed that the telling truth by chakra pionts wern't pulsable and your ninja just had this odd intent on killing me reguardless of what I would of said. I'm not mad, I'm not holding a grudge, I wanted to see if people got my veiw piont, and possibly come to a comp (Me being revived by Ukokei works fine with me.) So I say we should just drop this conversation because there's no sense arguing about it. wouldn't you agree Kiza-san Razz
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Yeah and no hard feelings either. ^^
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:37 pm

Agreed then friend We can be at each others throats when I try to blow up your village Very Happy
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 pm

Of course.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:40 pm

There is of course a notable difference between player character's relationships and actual members relationships.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum