The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chakra Usage

+2
Blaize
Kiza Byarigan
6 posters

Go down

Chakra Usage Empty Chakra Usage

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Me and the other admins made this rule to avoid godmodding with jutsu.

You have a set chakra at the beginning of the rp topic and every jutsu that you use minuses their chakra usuage number from that. The number of chakra you have is based on what rank you are.

Academy Student:10
Genin:20
Chuunin:50
Jounin:100
ANBU/Medical Ninja/Missing Ninja:150
Kage/Akatsuki:200

This applies to everything starting past the post of this rule.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Chakra Usage Empty Re: Chakra Usage

Post by Blaize Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:09 am

i agree but just one thing. Have you guys made up a rule on how much chakra each jutsu or each level of jutsu
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 am

Yeah. So far we're limiting S-ranks to 9-10, but here's my idea.
E-Rank- 1-2 Chakra Points.
D-Rank- 3-4 Chakra Points
C-Rank- 4-5 Chakra Points
B-Rank- 5-6 Chakra Points
A-Rank- 7-8 Chakra Points
S-Rank or Forbidden Jutsu- 9-10 Chakra Points.

If you wanna edit on that, go ahead and give your ideas. Smile
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 pm

At the moment, people have just been including various CK usages. Then when the mod accepts that jutsu they've also been accepting the CK usage.

Maybe, now, when someone tries to create a jutsu the mod will accept it and then give a CK cost based on what they think it should be.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 pm

Ya. If we do that, then we'll have no complaints, and people will be able to fight.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm

What about people that have special chakra condition.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Special Chakra Conditions- I don't think it's fair to those without them, but, considering there are a large amount of people with that on the site, we will allow you an extra 10 bonus chakra, but no more.

Secondly, for those who use Chakra Draining Techniques, or chakra regaining techniques, here's a deal.

Chakra Draining Techniques- Drain 5 chakra from the enemy, no matter if it's supposed to be an instant death move, it only drains 5 chakra. You can only do this 3 times. No more than that.

Chakra Regaining Techniques- Regain 5 chakra. No more than that. You can only do this 3 times. We don't want people constantly saying, "Oh I regain chakra, Oh I regain chakra, Oh I regain chakra", again and again and again.

During Battle- Regarding Chakra- Everytime you make a post that requires using chakra, you will be required to put your remaining chakra in there after you have finished. (I.E.- Ukokei performed signs, quickly making a hall of mirrors form from all around.) Now that may not be a regular post, but after you have that written, you will skip a sentence and put your remaining chakra, like so, (I.E.- 194/200) That way, people know how much chakra you have used, or have left.

Jutsus- Now, when you have made your jutsus, you will now add the amount of chakra used, regarding the amount for each, and certain, level. (I.E.- E- 1-2, D- 3-4, C- 4-5, B- 5-6, A- 7-8, S- 9-10.) This will allow you to keep easier track of your amount.

When chakras 0- When your chakra strikes 0, your automatically unconcious. The person still standing is declared the winner.

Cheaters- The mods will watch every battle, and keep track of everything. You get 2 warnings. If we catch you a 3rd time, the battle becomes nulled and the opposite player wins. If both battlers are cheating, the battle becomes null and void, and is automatically ended.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 pm

UkokeiMiraa wrote:
Chakra Regaining Techniques- Regain 5 chakra. No more than that. You can only do this 3 times. We don't want people constantly saying, "Oh I regain chakra, Oh I regain chakra, Oh I regain chakra", again and again and again.

I don't want to make it seem like I feel I"m above any rules, and if this is the way it is, I'll go with it. But my character was designed specifically on the principle of having unlimited chakra, through the methods i explained in his clan's bloodline limit. Now I more than anyone am largely opposed to any form of god moding and didn't intend for an unfair advantage, I have put several limitations and drawbacks on the ability to counter the advantage. Am I still subject to these limitations? Is it possible that I might discuss less limiting limitations but still establish reasonable guidelines with a mod concerning my character's Kekkei Genkai? Not arguing, just concerned o.o
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:48 pm

I understand, but I have a problem with this kinda stuff. It happens on every sight, and if we don't fix it like this, it's gonna go out of hand with arguments left and right.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 pm

I had intended to balance things out so that it wasn't just like any random person on another site but uh... I guess I'll have to take my medicine. Sorry to have been a nuisance to you.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 pm

You weren't. I'm glad you asked that question. Have a good night. ^_^
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki