The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ketsu VS whoever shows up

2 posters

Go down

ketsu VS whoever shows up Empty ketsu VS whoever shows up

Post by ketsueki Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:45 am

Ketsueki stood in a small sounded with trees and a large stone pillar in the center. ketsu looked up at teh top of the pillar with his head cocked to the rightand a slightly cockey smile on his face.after about a minuet of staring he ran full speed at the pillar and right up the side. when he reached the top he did a slight hop and landed on the top and sat down waiting for the first challenger to show up.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

ketsu VS whoever shows up Empty Re: ketsu VS whoever shows up

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:33 am

*Ukokei had visited this pillar as an area of training for a few days now, and he didn't believe many others knew about it. He stood, now looking at the boy who stood before him.* "Is this a joke?" *He said furiously, as he stared down upon the boy with righteous anger.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 am

"hmm you must be Ukokei Miraa ive heard a lot about you" ketsu said as he stood up atop the pillar. "your probly wondering why i know your name well... my father was one of the ninjas hunting you down and i know all about your jutsus... voodoo very cute" he said in a condescending tone as he hoped down in fount of Ukokei with a argent and infuriating smile on his face. "oo hay that looks god on you ferocious anger and ugliness work well together but if your trying to scare me its not going to work.. so sorry" ketsu sayed as he got a closer look at his face. "so why are you here?" ketsu asked as he pulled out a cig and lit it up blowing a big cloud of smoke in his face.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:26 pm

*Ukokei didn't even flinch at the smoke appearing in his face.* "I came here to train. It looks like I'm going to get just that." *He said as strings appeared from inside of his cloak. He pulled them up quickly making a large puppet dragon emerge from the ground. It growled while flying, Ukokei on its head, smirking. The dragon let a large burst of fire down on the now erupting pillar.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 pm

ketsu leaped to the top of the pillar then leaped agen high into the air avoiding the fire ball landing on the nose of the dragon puppet with his hands placing two exploding tags then doing several cartwheels over ukokei to the tail of the dragon and performs the seal to make the tags explode.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:03 pm

*The dragon screeched at the explosion, but remained intact, almost unhurt. It had a small scratch on its nose then quickly swung its tail around, flinging Ketsu off. Ukokei began performing signs, turning every tree beneath, and the pillar, into large shards of broken glass.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:26 pm

" F*** F*** F***" ketsu says as he forms hand seals and a wind chakra starts flowing out of his feet pushing out more then he has ever before. ketsu lands safely hovering above the glass then immediately starts forming more hand seals as dozens of clones start bubbling out of the glass.

Name: swift feet
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Description: Just like the grate jump jutsu the user will first gather wing chakra in the feet and using that chakra he/she will create a air cushion in-between the feet and the ground like a air hokey table. This will cause the ninja to glide with grace and move at twice normal speed.

Name: Kasumi Jusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
Description:This jutsu creates clones that phase in and out of the ground as if they were made of a blackish, oil-like liquid. When attacked, the clones regenerate themselves. The clones can be controlled to make it seem as if they're throwing kunai. The user can then time their attacks with those of the clones.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 pm

*Ukokei stared down all the clones including the one he knew was the real one.* "You think clones are going to work." *The mirrors began sucking in the clones as they bubbled out of the glass, and one mirror, capable of catching Ketsu's sight turned the world around them black. Ketsu could feel all senses drained besides his hearing and a slight amount of vision, still only revealing darkness. Thousands of Blood-curdling screams could be heard, and the images of him killing people filled his mind rapidly. His own body forced its hands up, revealing blood red palms, showing absolutely no skin at all. This was the only thing his eyes would allow him to see.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:54 pm

"hahahahhahahahahahahaha ahh really screams blood and death all the things i dream about for gods sake i just turned a academe student into mist yesterday and you think this is going to scare me hahaha you funny you know that" ketsu said as he played with his bloody hands

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:59 pm

*Ukokei smirked, as he rushed by Ketsu in the Genjutsu, it quickly lifting after Ukokei flashed past him with a kunai in hand, slashing into his side. Out of the wound he made, mirror shards erupted, quickly spreading poison throughout his body system.* "Your pitiful. I can see through any little clone you have." *He finished, slipping the kunai into his cloak.* "Sometimes I wonder why you little one's wander out this far. Your bound to get hurt." *He said looking down.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:13 am

"really you can see trough any clone well then i have some bad news for you no you cant well then agen this is not really a clone its a Doppelganger and if you were looking to kill me you failed right now i am talking to the kage telling him exactly ware you are. You sad pathetic excuse for a human i was nothing more then a distraction hehehehahahahaha....." ketsu said as he slowly turned to dust and then blew away in the wind.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:57 am

*Ukokei smirked.* "Not bad you little student. Little can the Kage do at the moment. Considering his village is going to be dead within a matter of days. I suggest you prepare." *He said, his body and the mirror vanishing. He had been a simple distraction as well.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:27 pm

(( hay ukoke is it alright if i use this fight to make one of those ninja stories to put up on this site))

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm

Ya of course. I'd be honored to be put in someone elses story. ^_^
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down