The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washi: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) - Rank A

2 posters

Go down

Washi: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) - Rank A Empty Washi: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) - Rank A

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:50 am

Oda Washi stood, leaning against a sturdy oak tree as the clouds above him soared. He had his eyes carefully closed, meditating and focusing his chakra. He was trying to remember the old man who he had met along his travels.

---

"You, young man why are you out here alone? You have travelled far for someone who is from Sunagakure," asked the old man, his brow arching as he said so.

"Suna...hah I've left that village, I am no longer a member of it and I have been a wanderer for a year now," replied Washi as he walked towards the old man.

It was raining, out here in the wilderness. There was a hut that Washi could see if he focused his eyes clearly onto the horizon. Droplets of rain fell one by one onto his face and flowed cleanly.

"Ahh, I can tell your looking at my home, I've lived out here for fourty years of my life, I've been trying to perfect my technique," said the old man,

"Technique?" asked Washi interested, he looked straight into the old man's wrinkled face and into his deep blue eyes.

"Yes, a jutsu, I found it in a secret scroll, it was in a temple that my father used to work at. That temple is now nothing more then ruins, charred by fire or lightning or something else altogether," answered the old man, "Anyhow I went to inspect the ruins and I found a secret scroll in there, preserved from the fire and heat."

"A secret scroll...this must be some technique..." said Washi.

"Indeed, infact it contained many techniques but the one I'm interested in is Bunshin Daibakuha."

"Daibakuha? Great explosion? I've never heard of such a jutsu except perhaps in stories."

"You wouldn't have heard of such a rare jutsu, anyhow the reason I'm telling you this young man is that you seem to be quite an exceptional ninja. I've watched you for some time, you are atleast a Jounin. You see I've never mastered Bunshin Daikbakuha, as an old man my chakra capacity is now very low, you on the otherhand may master it."

"Hmm...but why do you want me to master this technique? I don't quite understand your intentions for doing so."

"Intentions?" and the old man laughed hard, "My only intention is that I pass on the knowledge of this jutsu like the other jutsu that my father before me has passed onto me. Knowledge must be passed on. That is essential for the traditions of the shinobi."

"Then you must teach me. I will master this technique for you."

"Indeed you will and indeed I will teach you. That is a promise. Now follow me."

The old man beckoned Washi towards a small cave, a worthy shelter from the horrendous rain. The Jounin entered and looked around at the intrinsic details. The cave was not as small as it appeared, indeed it was a wide cavern with a small entrance. There were inscriptions carved into the walls of the great cavern, what language they were, Washi did not know.

"Those inscriptions...what are they?" asked Washi curiously.

"Those inscriptions were carved and engraved by an ancient peoples who dwelt in these caves. They were masters of explosion, some say they may have invented the modern explosive tag," answered the old man,

"I however cannot read that language, nor perhaps can anybody in the world do so, but from the pictograms and cave paintings one could tell that they were in the process of meditating."

"Meditating...but the world of ninjutsu was not founded until-"

"- Yes I know, but we are not here to talk about the origins of ninja or shinobi rather we are here to practice this jutsu. The reason I have led you into this cave is that the walls of the cavern amplify the chakra around your body and help you mould it. The ancients have cut away at the cave to create this chakra auditorium. It must have been a place that they would have mediated in."

"Incredible...a chakra auditorium, to think that such ancient tribesman were able to do this..." replied Washi stunned and amazed, "But let us continue. Teach me this jutsu."

The old man turned and looked back at Washi before forming a few hand seals,
"Kage bunshin no jutsu," he said and two clones appeared before Washi.

"Bunshin Daibakuha utilises the Kage bunshin no jutsu and allows me to great a create explosion from these clones. Step back."

Washi stepped back and cautiously retreated, eyeing the clones carefully. He focused on them, awaiting this great jutsu. Suddenly the clones moved towards the centre of the great cavern, and they jumped into the pool of water that was there.

"BUNSHIN DAIBAKUHA!" shouted the old man.

There was a huge explosion that rocketed around the cavern and then echoed gradually away. The pool of water exploded with fury and menace as splashes of it fell onto both the old man and Washi. The old man fell onto his knees clearly exhausted at having used that much chakra.

"-urgh. That's why I have never mastered such a technique. My chakra capacity as an old man is failing me. The explosion is even greater if someone like you used it, imagine three of your clones holding onto the enemy ninja and exploding. That is it's potential." groaned the old man.

Washi helped him up onto a large rock where the old man sat, his limbs shaking.

"The secret to this jutsu is not in the hand seals which activate the technique but rather the chakra moulded... Kagebunshins split the current chakra in your body at the time of usage and are therefore able to utilise jutsu of their own. You have to compress the chakra in your clones, condense it into a small ball and then you let it out with all the energy exploding outwards. However, you must be able to do it quickly as the whole process has to end between the time you start and finish your handseals," explained the old man now sweating and groaning.

"Hmm. I understand, clearly one needs some skill in manipluation of chakra to manage this," said Washi.

"That's right young man! That is why it has taken me so long to master it!"

Alright I'll begin the process. Washi quickly formed the neccessary handseals before making a few shadow clones. Then remembering the handseals for Bunshin Daibakuha begun them as slowly as possible. He focused his concentration on one of his clones, he was compressing it slowly, indeed it was almost like using Kira in some respects. He compressed it and compressed it until now it was a small ball and when he had finished the hand seals he begun to release the compression,

"BUNSHIN DAIBAKUHA," yelled Washi as he finally released the compressed chakra ball inside his clone. There was an even greater explosion and the cave shook again as water splashed all around it.

"How...how did you manage to do it so quickly?" asked the old man,

"It's chakra manipluation, a skill I've trained in for many a long time but had you not explained the theory it may also have taken me a few years to learn how to do it. In fact it's because of my own kunai that I managed to do it so quickly," replied Washi and he looked at Kira, admiring it.

"Impressive...a young man like you...but you have still not mastered it, you've done it too slow to work in a real fight but nevertheless you must be some ninja... It's only a matter of time before you can use it to it's full potential. You see, it is a strange jutsu and many ninja cannot react to it because the explosion happens so fast, heh you can't replace if a clone is holding you and the explosion is large enough to possibly catch someone replacing." finished the old man as he fell unconscious.

--------

The memory faded again. Washi looked up at sky and the clouds. There was to be no rain today, it was calm and clear. He had not asked the old man his name when he left for Konoha. In fact the old man had died... his last important action may well have been teaching Washi that jutsu.

"Washi-Sensei. I thought you were going to teach us Shunshin?" said a genin.

"Ahh yes, I'm sorry Kojima, it seems I've had a bit of a daydream," replied Washi calmly.

------------------------

Name: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
This jutsu works in combination with the Shadow Clone Technique to create a shadow clone that will explode on command. The blast created is considerable, and could potentially kill an attacker engaged in hand-to-hand combat.

-------------------------

Words: 1417
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Washi: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) - Rank A Empty Re: Washi: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) - Rank A

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:43 am

Accepted. You now know Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion).
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down