The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limiting users who can used fusion elements.

4 posters

Go down

Limiting users who can used fusion elements. Empty Limiting users who can used fusion elements.

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:56 pm

What i'm talking about here is limiting the amount of people capable of using elemental fusions such as Mokuton (wood) or Sand. The first is that elemental fusions tend to be Kekkei Genkai so they are supposed to be rare and the second thing is that they have been shown to be extremely powerful.

For example:

Mokuton users: 0/4
Sand users: 0/4
Ice users: 0/4

This will limit the amount of people with special abilities. The second issue is how powerful ice and sand have been shown to be in both the manga and anime. Their abilities should be limited a bit to make it fairer for everyone else I.E unless your Kazekage, no making huge amount of sand and killing everybody easily.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Limiting users who can used fusion elements. Empty Re: Limiting users who can used fusion elements.

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 pm

I agree with the limits.

But how would we decide who out off all the sand users or ice users gets to keep their abilities?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Limiting users who can used fusion elements. Empty Re: Limiting users who can used fusion elements.

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:48 pm

I don't know how that would work. Anyone have any ideas?
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:11 pm

We could let them keep the abilities, then we could tweak the jutsu's around so there's a bit of a handicap in them? We'll have the admins and so on approve the revised jutsu, maybe?
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Sounds like an ok idea to me.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 am

Well maybe just let their jutsus use more chakra to compensate for the power.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:47 am

That's what Chieko suggested a handicap in the jutsu, but the admins will talk about what it will be.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:07 am

Really though... Wood and Ice and Sand based jutsu make no sense. They were all only usable by one person. Maybe we should just not have fusion jutsu? That would simpify this all.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Now that I think about it, it's really only used by one person and that would give them a fair advantage. So this isn't such a great idea.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

So... May I delete the fusion jutsu we have in the scroll section?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Yes you may.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Okay. Thank you.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down