The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kage's office

+7
Paksennarion
Washi
Blaize
Shinichi
natki
ketsueki
Kiza Byarigan
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kage's office - Page 4 Empty Re: Kage's office

Post by Anei Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Anei tilted his head a little watching the Kazekage, returning Paks-chan's smile warmly as he continued on.
"Its hard to construct a definite plan, the head of Akatsuki has not been clear on his precise plans, nor has he been around much to elaborate for us. He has made many enemies, however, and as powerful as he is, if all his enemies work together, he, at least, would not escape. The same goes for his little squeeze, who adores him. They don't have a place in the future I have planned. I'm currently trying to decide which other members of Akatsuki would assist me, though not many seem promising. As a member of the organization, I am not likely to be suspect, and can easily get close to them. If absolutely nothing else, I can assist you with a surprise attack during the battle, and take him and his lover out, along with any others within the group that prove unnecessary. With the organization in disarray, the powerful yet foolish grunts will look to a capable leader, and the smarter, more intelligent members will recognize my capability from the very orchestration that destroyed our previous leader. I will lead Akatsuki, or destroy it. And your precious village will be spared, innocent lives saved. Working together, with me on the inside, our cooperation can be mutually beneficial."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:22 am

::He looked back at the other Ninja as he spoke softly:: YOur...right...this is not a good time... Go back the way you came. Once this is over ill ask Kiza for a mission. IF its a high one i will assist you in the mission. He pats the ninja and sends the ninja off his way.::

:When the ninja leave he turnes his attention back on the aks.member not forgetting what he has spoken about. He did not trust him in any way. This was just like the mission he was sent with paks. but this time its diffrent. We know how he is. and for him to aid in an attack dose not seem right to him too many chances for an alliance like that to backfire. and if they were to creat an allience what would happend to all the ninja before them that has taken the lives of the suna shinobi. ::he looked at kiza to shake his head not trusting the aks member on bit::
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onbin Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Onbin nodded and walked off thinking on what exactly was going on.
Onbin
Onbin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:12 pm

The hound sniffed the air excitedly, picking up scent slowly, it launched itself through the village, Washi shunshining to keep up with it. They quickly made their way towards the Kazekage's office, the dog still running. This could be bad. Could the man who attacked the Hokage, be looking for another target?

Washi hurried, turning and twisting through corridors, his robes sweeping as he ran and flung open the door to the Kazekage's office. He quickly looked around, analysing the situation. There was a man he didn't recognise. He looked at the forehead protector. In an instant Washi sent chakra down his legs and went behind him, a kunai placed in front of the man's throat.

"Speak softly and tell me...who are you and what is your business with the Hokage," said Washi as he grabbed the ripped fabric of the Akatsuki who had fought Kayn out of his robes and flung it on to the ground, "Apologies...Kazekage if I've been intruding...but there's no need for me to be hasty any more. I've been sent to track down a certain intruder of the leaf village - personal mission from the Hokage himself - S-ranked."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:10 pm

Anei began to laugh very softly, shivering as this caused the cool metal of Washi's kunai to brush against his neck. His fingers flexed and jittered excitedly, though he held still and made no sudden movements. It wouldn't do to die here.
"I am Anei Amimono, Oda Washi-san... No one but a shunshin master would get behind me so easily. A clever opponent, I hear you have defeated Shinichi Shiroto. He was powerful but not much of a thinker. But I think...you would do best not to kill a man who is here to help the Kazekage bring down Akatsuki? Besides, your wasting your efforts, don't you think if the Kazekage considered me a threat, he would have killed me by now? I make no pretense of being able to defend myself from either of you. This is why I appeared before you, Kazekage, in your office, where any number of your men could appear to confront me...It is a showing of my humble submission for a peaceful negotiation" Anei glanced wearily down at the kunai at his throat, though he did well to keep his heart rate and voice tone normal, considering the blade an annoyance more than anything, glancing to the kazekage expectantly.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:35 pm

Washi paused, raising his hand, palms facing forward towards the Kazekage as a sign of letting Washi continue to talk. He pressed the kunai harder against Anei's neck so that beads of blood began to appear as Washi tensed his muscles and said softly,

"Help bring down Akatsuki? Perhaps you had better explain why you have the scent of their leader...Anei Amimono. Let me be clear, you are either that man or you have been very close to that man and if you are indeed a member of Akatsuki, give me one reason I should trust scum like you."

He relinquished some force on Kira to allow the Anei to speak clearly. Washi's ears twitched, anticipating his answers.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Anei sighed softly, his fingers rolling smoothly as though tapping on some invisible surface, flexing and unflexing, and even as his blood trickled down his neck he remained astoundingly calm, with a smile on his face.
"I make no effort to hide what I am, which, at this precise moment, is indeed a member of the organization called Akatsuki...But I am a reasonable, logical man, and there is no justification in any way shape or form to the destruction they plan, and I have no love for reckless fools. You can trust me for several reasons. Firstly, I have no motives to remain with Akatsuki, they are merely an organization that would take me in while I had no where else to go. I have motives to help you... The prevention of needless bloodshed, an eventual freedom within my organization. I will admit that my utmost goal, although it is to be freely abandoned if necessary, is to lead Akatsuki rather than eradicate it completely, though what form of organization it would then become is less clear. Hopefully one with just a touch more honor and respect due it, instead of a gathering of...scum. With my help, with a man on the inside, it will be exponentially easier to terminate the godly powerful members of Akatsuki, during or even before their attack, saving your villages and removing my competition. It is a win-win situation, and if we each cooperated with one another there would likely be a positive link between us in the future. If you need any further convincing, I'm sure the Kazekage's Byaarigan can detect my sincerity.."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:20 pm

"Let him go Washi-san. We shall see where this plan leads to and if anything does go wrong me and you shall handle him working together. For now I say trust him just a little. If we even sense a small threat he shall be killed, until then let up just a little and let him farther explain what Suna must do to help this plan work out." Kiza said calmly while watching the whole scene before speaking.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:15 pm

Anei smiled warmly at the Kaze-kage, and now that the coast was clear, he slide his gloved hand up smoothly brushing the kunai away from his neck, one of his fingers brushing along the length of his cut, removing excess blood, which he stared at on his finger for a moment before tilting his head and licking it clean. He glanced around at all the company, clearing his throat before continuing, his fingers relaxing a little now.
"First and foremost, the Suna can aid me by removing the bounty on my head, or at the very least preventing any of your shinobi from hunting me down. I assure you its better for both of us if your shinobi, as well as I, remain amongst the living. Forming any sort of concrete plan at this moment is pointless, I know too little of what the leader of Akatsuki intends. I do know that one of the other members has a special role to play, it went right alongside Shinichi's assignment to kill our good friend Washi-san here. I will keep in touch with you as often as i can, and let you know if I learn anything we can use...For the moment, at least, consider me your own personal mole within Akatsuki. Although I dare say I'll still follow my own orders rather than yours, I'm open, as always, to suggestions. If Washi-san can eliminate the Akatsuki members before the attacks, that's good and well, though I would also ask protection for one other member thus far, A member of the Kaguya clan...I plan to visit the Hokage as well and it would be greatly appreciated if the esteemed Kaze-kage would send a letter ahead of me warning him, to avoid any more unecessary interruptions"
Anei glanced back at Washi, licking his lips pondering what else he might say, if he had left anything out, or perhaps said too much.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Paks took a step closer to Amimono-san, slightly on edge from the going ons in the room so far.

She glanced over at Washi-san, watching him carefully. He was a loose canon since technically he was not obligated to listen to the Kazekage. She did not want to see anymore useless bloodshed today, and was slightly confused as to why these negotiations were taking as long as they had. Could not the Kazekage tell when people were lying? So then, wasn't it obvious that Amimono-san wasn't lying?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Anei turned his head to look at the startled Paks-chan as she stepped still closer to him, smiling at her warmly and winking patting her head again while he waited for a response from somebody.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:16 am

::As the little boy wondered off he payed his attention to the "meeting" at hand. He did not like what he was saying or planning none the less. So many questions were going on through his head but before something could happen Washi appeared almost out of no wear. Seeming different but he was not here for a visit. It seems he was sent by the Hokage. Before Blaize could say anything the meeting went on. Though this meeting held more information then Blaize knew he kept quiet and listen. He listened and scanned the area and Anei himself to see if there was any giveaway to tell that he was lieing. He demands or Request sounded clear but of course there was a consequence to the demands he was asking. Blaize knows that a time of Bloodshed is not a time Suna would want but Trusting one person who helped in previous bloodshed is tainted none the lease. he looked at him, now he was Patting Paks for no apparent reason. He looked back at the other members dealing with this. Waiting for his turn to speak. He did not want to speak in front of him. His own Questions could be easily diverted to his own Goals so giving him more of a advantage would not suite well with Blaize.::
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:33 am

Washi relented slowly and calmly as he withdrawned Kira from Anei's neck. His muscles ready to tense and strike out if anything out of the ordinary happened but it was quite unnecessary. He took a step back from the man and placed Kira back into a small scabbard hidden in his robes before patting Kayn's ninja hound gently on the head. He carefully looked at Anei once more, not so much of a stare but a penetrating look, as if Washi was digging into secrets hidden deep inside.

"You'll be our mole or are you really the Akatsuki leader's mole? It's true you may give us information but that information could be false or manipluated easily and secondly there's nothing stopping you from giving the Leader, information on us. In short, I don't trust you and nor do I think I will ever trust you," said Washi calmly, "However, it is not my decision to decapitate you in the heart of Suna and nor would it seem logical in the current situation. My orders were only to find out who the man who attacked the Hokage was, never to actually confront him and it seems you are not that man anyway. I'll take the Kazekage's advice but..."

Washi looked around the room, eyeing each individual carefully,

"Trust not in eloquent words if they are spoken from the mouth of a worm or a snake, instead make sure you see the forked tongue before you hear those words and then striketh the snake dead. I'll warn you, Anei Animono, some snakes never shed their skin: they never live to reach that age, although perhaps you are closer to that of a spider. Crawling and meddling around in affairs and making webs of conceit, yet who am I to judge? We shall see some other time of your true nature."

As he finished speaking, Washi threw a ring up in the air for Anei to collect.

"If you want to hunt your fellow members...meet me at the Temple of Wind. Under the 5th Tatami mat, beneath the statue of an eagle, you will find some suitable clothes for what I shall embark on. I shall come to the temple, tomorrow at sunrise. Do not be late."

Washi did a small bow to the Kazekage in respect and in a swish of his white robes he began to shunshin out of the meeting room. He had no interest in discussions at the moment. Action was required instead.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Paks glared at the space Washi-san had just been filling. He obviously didn't know snakes all that well, what with what he had been implying. Nagi hissed to herself and she tightened her clasp on Paks' arm. She tried to goad Paks into action. Paks kept silent though, glad that Washi-san had left otherwise she would have been obligated to say something.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Anei chuckled heartily as Washi spoke, watching him the entire time, deftly catching the ring without truly even glancing at it, eyes fixed on the Kazekage now.
"Truly an outstanding individual, he. Sharper than most, I daresay....A snake of a forked tongue I am, slithering my way around a conversation, dodging that which i do not wish to address...A spider indeed, Amimono means web...and a web it is that I weave, for my own ends, connecting so many in so many different ways. But I can assure you this my friends, never shall I lie...Twist the truth, almost certainly, but never lie...I cannot truly expect you to put your trust in me so fully at this time, but I do expect you to be reasonable, as I believe I have been, take into consideration the nature of my visit, and give this a chance. Take the opportunity to judge my character further. You'll find I'm rather pleasant to work with."
Anei smiled softly fidgeting with the ring in his hand before pocketing it, eyes glancing from Paks and her softly hissing snake back to the Kaze-kage.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:05 pm

"I'll go along with the plan for now." Kiza said ready to go along with his plan. He knew this would be a great chance for Suna and he didn't seem to be lying.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:06 am

I really do not like this one bit Kiza ::Blaize spoken just reliseing that the following words just came out of his mouth. It was too late anyways so he might as well speak.:: " I know its obvious Kiza but i do not think we should trust a man of his caliber. You seen what he is. What he was devoted for. Now all of a sudden for some reason he wants to come here. Expect our help? No i do not buy that one bit. He says that its good to have a mole in from the other side. Or having an ace but relies this. If you chose to join up with him your risking yourself for an inside attack. There is a big possibility when or if we attack he can just hurt our numbers from the inside while the rest attack our forces. There might as well be two entrences that they can harm our village. Almost all the Aks. members are leveled S-Rank in the Bingo book. Why does he need a Kage and his Shinobi to help him. He seems confident in us. Telling us that if we don't help him lives will be lost but listen Kiza! This is a man that wanted to basically hunt us down. Did he not? To hurt us anyways? Its just like a bribe. If you chose to continue on with this plan your making a gamble. "

::He takes a breath as he exhales slowly then speaks::
"For now this is the decision for you Kiza. I can only speak not act upon it. There is a ninja wanting to go on a mission. A genin who came by earlier i promised him a mission as soon as it was over. May i request a C rank and ill join him in the mission. Im going to need a mission before my head explodes with all this going on."
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:29 am

Anei sighed softly.
"No, in fact I did not... I have never held anything against any of you, and if you find my records in the bingo book, the only tasks I've done for Akatsuki are of the bounty collecting sort. Bringing criminals who terrorize villages to justice...My loyalty must be earned, and they have not earned it...I have other things to do, more pieces to connect, so with your permission, I will depart now...I will come to see you again when I have more information. I thank you quite graciously for your patience and understanding. You are wise indeed."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:14 pm

"As you wise Blaize and ok, but know if everyone is right and you do try something on Suna then you will die by my hand without a hesitation, ok?"
((Blaize just create the mission yourself.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:36 am

Anei smiled pleasantly, nodding as his fingers jitter a little more.
"Very well. I'll be in touch."
Anei bowed just a little to the kage, turning down to Paks and smiling warmly towards her, patting her head and winking, before licking his lips and making his way out the door, a bit faster than he had come in, coat fluttering a little behind him.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:40 am

::Blaize takes the scroll and turnes around and lookes At Anei as he was looking in paks direction when he did he actions. He looked over at Paks and spoken:: "I think he has a fixation with you" .... ::Before he said anything else he took his leave and went to gather on the Other ninja he promised a mission to::
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:12 am

Paks cocked her head to the side.

"Kazekage-sama, Amimono-san and I had met before this meeting. We trained together. I do not believe that their was anything wrong with that, he helped me, not the other way around," she explained before bowing and leaving.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Kiza now just sat thinking about this whole situation and wondered what had he just done, would it help or hurt Suna more?
~To Be Continued...~

((I always wanted to do that XP))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 pm

(( Lol. Tune in next week to find out what fate, for good or ill, will befall our friends at the hands of the Spider of Akatsuki))
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:50 pm

((Nice touch XP))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage