The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaf Village Gate

+5
Chieko
Anei
Matsutsu
Washi
Paksennarion
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leaf Village Gate Empty Leaf Village Gate

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 am

Post here if you are entering or leaving the Leaf Village. An admin or mod must accept your post before you can actually leave/enter.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Leaf Village Gate Empty Re: Leaf Village Gate

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:41 pm

Washi stood by the gates. He was ready to visit Sunagakure, that distant village which was built on top of the vast desert. He had both great and terrible memories of his time there but nevertheless he felt a pull to visit his old comrades.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:47 pm

*waves to Washi
Matsu walks up to Washi then sits down asking the sensei "How are you today"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:48 pm

"I'm calm today. We'll wait for the others before we set off," replied Washi.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:51 pm

"Yes Sensei" said Matsu as he got up and started to practice his Dance of the Camelia.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:51 pm

*After running home quickly to grab his third new shirt for the day and wrap up his shuriken wound from Washi-sensei's most recent lesson, Kojima arrived at the Konoha gate ready to go. Since a pair of his kunai had been ruined in the mock battle, he now only had two, along with his four shuriken. Seeing Washi-sensei ahead he began to chew his lip, making sure his shirt was buttoned up to the fourth button*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:53 pm

"Two more," said Washi patiently, "Kojima you better have you shirt buttoned when you meet the other genin."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:56 pm

"Master Washi I would like to know who else is coming with us or is it a suprise" Said Matsu with childish curiosity looking back at Kojima puzzled why his shirt buttons come undone.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 pm

*Kojima licked his lips looking down at his shirt, the top three buttons undone, just the way he liked it. he wasn't showing too much of even his upper chest, and the loose feel to the shirt was far more comfortable. He wasn't quite sure why it would matter* "Which other Genin?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:01 pm

"The two people coming with us are: Chieko Takai, a genin and Kokuzoku Kuroengi, a chuunin," explained Washi, "I also have a small job for you Kojima, I want you to spy on Chieko. I heard her clan is quite...strange. So get close to her and report your findings. The Hokage will be interested."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:05 pm

"I bet Kojima would love spying on the girl" said Matsu jokingly giggiling at his own comment. "Maybe you should let your buttons come undone"

Last edited by Matsutsu on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:05 pm

*Arching a brow, Kojima nodded slightly, taking a brief moment to remember what had happened earlier this day. Koku-sensei had ruined his first shirt, and Chieko had all but ignored him when he had tried to be kind and heroic for her. Getting close to her wasn't going to be easy, for either of them it seemed.* "Yes, sensei. I'll do the job but I already met those two so...I'll keep my shirt as it is if it's all the same to you"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:08 pm

"Hmm, alright but if the girl complains i'll shave off the rest of your hair with Kira," grinned Washi, "Anyhow they will be our companions on this trip so treat them with respect."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:10 pm

*Kojima bit his lip, moving his hand idly to the top of his head. You could hardly tell by looking, but he could feel where a few strands of hair had been cut short by Kira earlier today. After nodding confirmation to Washi-sensei, Kojima walked over to the side of the road and began practicing his martial arts form some more, though his form was perfect already, it did little good*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:14 pm

"I guess while we're waiting, I could help teach you guys Shunshin," said Washi calmly, "Shunshin Washi will help you master the technique."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:16 pm

*Kojima looked up from his from as Washi-sensei spoke, and returned to stand before him. Shunshin is that technique washi-sensei had used to get the jump on them. And by the looks of it, it didn't seem to complex for his Kekkei Genkai limitations. chewing his inner lip lightly he waited for Washi-sensei to continue*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:18 pm

(OOC Washi left)

Annoyed because their companions are late Matsu decides to blow of some steam "Do you want to spar while sensei naps"

Last edited by Matsutsu on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:24 pm

*Kojima turned, it seemed as though Washi-sensei had just thought aloud rather than intended to begin just now. Looking at Matsutsu he licks his lips, figuring it might be a good change of pace to fight someone on his own level rather than just being taught a lesson by a Jounin. Facing Matsutsu fully, kojima nods once*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:14 pm

Chieko was almost at the edge of town, seeing the village gates arch just in front of her. She starts to watch two boys who seemed about her age training jutsu's under the supervision of an older ninja who she recognized immediately from the ramen shop. He appeared to have fallen asleep though. Her eyes begin to shift around.
'Where is Koku-sensei...' She stared off for awhile then tightened her bag strapped around her waist and fixed her orange scarf then stepped forward.
"H-Hello..." She stepped forward to the group and bowed.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:34 pm

(Approved Exit from the village. You have my permission to leave whenever ready.)
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Matsu slowly walked up to the Gate and sat down and passed out due to his kidney injury............

Matsu later wakes up feeling a bit rejuvinated starts practicing his Shunpo still unable to stop while using it still. He is slowly improving with this jutsu.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:13 am

OOC - Just so that everyone understands the rules. With multiple people traveling, the wordcount needed to actually travel must be fulfilled by all people participating. That means that all of you need to write 100 words in your post on the Sand Village Gate forum. Okay?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:55 am

"Alright, now that I've had a cat nap I'll begin to tell you some rules while we're waiting. Anyone on this journey caught wandering off will be punished severely. If you want to look around, ask for my permission. We'll be travelling through many areas as we get to the sand so there might be missing-nins, be on your guard and do not mess around," explained Washi,

"The second thing is that I hope you lot will not go looking for fights in Sunagakure, a friendly spar is good but I don't want to explain any of your actions in front of the Kazekage. This journey however should be a good experience for you lot."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:28 am

*Kojima nodded listening to Washi-sensei's words as he yawned a little, checking once again to make sure his shirt was still buttoned. He wasn't quite sure what the purpose of this trip was to begin with. And while he hoped it wasn't dull and uneventful, he wasn't quite sure he was ready for any attacks yet either, as much as he wished he were*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:57 am

"Alright, Kojima and Matsutsu, i'll help teach you guys Shunshin," said Washi,
"You two stand in a line twenty metres away from me and then use your shunshin to come towards me."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next