The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kojima vs. Fang Lee

2 posters

Go down

Kojima vs. Fang Lee Empty Kojima vs. Fang Lee

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Fang Lee awaits in the field in Gouken stance like he always does his eyes closed he imagines how this fight will go.

Back to top Go down

Kojima vs. Fang Lee Empty Re: Kojima vs. Fang Lee

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:19 pm

*Kojima stands, in no stance in particular, shirt partially unbuttoned, as always, and chews his inner lip. a friendly spar had seemed in order, Lee and him had gotten along well, even had a spur of the moment teamwork moment. however a one on one match like this would not end well for him. While he excelled at moulding simple jutsu into taijutsu techniques, and he had excellent form, he doubted he would be able to match this taijutsu expert. he had never even seen lee use any jutsu, he must not ever need to. licking his lips, he shouted over to lee* "ready when you are"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 pm

Fang's eyes open as he looks his tongue rubs across his Canines as he runs at Kojima.
"I'm gonna take it easy for the first little while."
Fang says as he spins around Kojima and goes to hit him in the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 pm

*Bites his lip once hearing he might at least get it easy at first. dropping into a solid stance and pivoting his hips he brings his arm up and blocks the strike with his forearm, launching his other fist in a straight punch at lee's chest*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Lee lifts his hand up and grabs Kojima's fist he pulls it to throw him off stance and raises his knee towards Kojima's gut.
"Incase you haven't realized, i can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:30 pm

*licks his lips as he is pulled off balance, but corrects teh situation moving into a bow stance, stabalizing him forward and backward. From here he lifts his rear leg to catch Lee's knee with his own, blocking the kick, then thrusts it sharply outward, aiming a powerful side thrust kick at Lee's ribs* Why is that?
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Lee catches his foot again and pulls walking backwards as he then lets go and spins to his midsection he throws another kick at Kojima.
"I dunno just can't. i've tried and can't."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm

*sidesteps landing in a cat stance and snaps his lead leg up in a very fast snap kick aiming to hit the sensitive spot of lee's thigh with his shin* If it makes you feel better, I'll never be able to use more than a C rank.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Fang takes the hit hoping it's a long enough distraction to swing back.
"Leaf Violent Wind!"
Leaf drops and does the sweep.
"No cause my Taijutsu is amazing. especially when I....Anyways, Why nothing above C?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Leaf Violent Wind
Element: None.
Used By: Rock Lee
Description: Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Rock moves low to the ground and spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:43 pm

*foot still in the air from the kick, the high speed sweep knocks his other leg out from under him. * "because-" *he is caught off as his hands hit the ground behind him, rolling with the fall. not skilled enough to do a back hand spring he still manages to roll back and get back on his feet quick enough to not miss a beat, charging back in with a spinning back kick* "My clan's bloodline limit..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm

"Okay, Any up sides?"
Fang Lee does three spins to pick up speed on his way to Kojima.
"Leaf Thunder Fist"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Leaf Thunder Fist
Element: None.
Used by: Rock Lee
Description: Konoha Raiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Lee will spin to gain momentum and then lay a powerful strike into his opponent

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:49 pm

*bites his lip seeing the wind up, and at the moment of impact, uses the substitution jutsu on a nearby branch, bringing him a few feet away from Lee while he collects himself, buttoning up the fourth and fifth buttons on his shirt, which had come undone.* "My breathing regulates a constant chakra flow. I cant store enough chakra for any high level techniques, but as long as i'm breathing, I can never run out of chakra either. allowing me to effectively spam low level jutsu"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 pm

"Okay understandable."
Fang Lee runs in circles increasing his speed remarkably by opening the First Chakra Gate he runs up and attaches his extending chain to Kojima.
"Leaf Rising Wind"
Fang Lee comes up with his foot aiming for Kojima to knock him into the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:54 pm

*caught completely off guard by the extra speed born of the opening of a gate, a concept Kojima was as of yet unaware of, the kick catches him squarely under the jaw, his lip splitting open just a little as he flies up into the air, somewhat dazed, but recovering quickly, making sure to keep his breathing steady*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Lee graabs the chain then uses his speed to appear above Kojima he Goes to kick Kojima back downwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:07 am

*Kojima barely has time to even see whats happening, and a fast movement from the corner of his eye manages to force a sharp intake of breath, preparing for impact. The sudden boost in his chakra heightens his senses for just a moment, and he is able to move his hands up rather quickly to at least absorb some of the blow*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:19 am

Fang then rushes down when Kojima is close to ground and goes to kick him right into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:28 pm

THIS HAS ALL GONE WRONG CAUSE KIZA OVER LOOKED THAT I PUT I CAN USE GATES APPARENTLY I CAN'T FORGET THIS HAPPENED!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 pm

o_o uuhh....kay...
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 pm

He hit his head Saix in the hospital