The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practicing Taijutsu (open for all)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Practicing Taijutsu (open for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Practicing Taijutsu (open for all)

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:13 pm

*bites his lip some more and looks over at the other two still grimacing, feeling a little sick to his stomach* mmmm.. I'll b-be... fine
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Practicing Taijutsu (open for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Practicing Taijutsu (open for all)

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:15 pm

"Don't underestimate your opponents, even though you may think you have the upperhand that advantage can disappear very quickly. Ninjas are not trees," explained Washi ,
"Now I want all three of you to come at me!"

Washi smiled, the funny thing was that even 3v1 they could probably not even beat a low Chuunin let alone him.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:17 pm

"Yah" almost hitting Fang but almost making contact with Washi and coming much faster with his second swing.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:20 pm

"Just making sure"
Fang gets into position he runs at a tree.
"Leaf Great Whirlwind!"
He hits it with four kicks knocking bark off leaving small dents. He smiles at his work then remembers. He begins running in circles around the group When the first gate opens he get fast then the second one opens and he is hard to see and when he opens the third he is basically invisible. as he runs at the tree and all they see is a dent appear and get deeper and deeper with the sound of thudding sounds like 7 kicks as the tree collapses Fang lands and closes his gates he looks at the Sensei.
"All of us with Leaf Strong Whirlwind? or just attack you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:22 pm

"Attack me with taijutsu and add in the new skill I taught you," replied Washi casually as he dodged Matsutsu's kicks.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Matsutsu used his Finger Bullet Drill think it would be fairly difficult to dodge it and giving him enough time to pull out his bone sword.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:26 pm

"He's using his bones again", thought Washi to himself. He used shunshin and flickered to the back of Matsutsu, this time drawing out his personal kunai Kira and pressing it against his throat.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Fang Lee runs up and does a sliding trip and incase the Sensei jumps over it he stands up fast behind him
"Leaf Violent Wind!"
Another trip tactic as he stands up and jumps.
"Leaf Great Whirlwind!"
Fang throws a couple kicks then lands.
"Leaf Thunder Fist!"
Fang uses the momentum from spinning to try and punch Sensei now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Leaf Violent Wind
Element: None.
Used By: Rock Lee
Description: Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Rock moves low to the ground and spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet

Name: Leaf Thunder Fist
Element: None.
Used by: Rock Lee
Description: Konoha Raiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Lee will spin to gain momentum and then lay a powerful strike into his opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Washi grinned as he saw Fang approaching him. He quickly formed his hand seals and used Kawarami no jutsu replacing his position with that of Matsutsu's.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Matsutsu got kicked in the face and was blown back and yelled "Lee be more careful" while doing this he got out his bone sword and went to strike Washi.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:32 pm

*having kept back, waiting for an opening, he smiles as he watches sensei pull a kunai on one of the students. perfect, the thought to himself. biting his lip as he sees the replacement technique used, he crouches, then springs into a backflip, and forming a hand seal uses the same jutsu himself, on the sensei's kunai, effectively disarming her, being in mid backflip this brings his leg already flying upward towards her chin, pushing his hands downward ready to catch himself if something goes wrong*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Fang looks at him.
"Justu..."
Fang looks disheartened but then runs at Sensei he jumps up and does a fake kick towards his head and lands doing a handstand and begins kicking at The Sensei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:39 pm

As he saw both attacks coming, Washi got out one of the books he was reading entitled How to impress ladies with cooking. He shunshined to the side avoiding both attacks before jumping and swinging multiple spinning kicks at Fang.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Fang rolls away to avoid being kicked he looks to Kojima.
"Here it comes."
Fang runs and throws a kick as hard as he can at Kojima!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:43 pm

He shot his finger bone bullet to hopefully stop Fang from hitting Kojima as this happened he yelled "What are you doing".
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:44 pm

*landing from his backflip, he looks up in time to see a kick coming at him. from the wrong angle. that was fang! what was he thinking, he's not supposed to hit me, he's supposed...to.. hit sensei.. Kojima bites his lip and smiles, using his smooth flow of chakra to use the replacement jutsu once more, this time on the sensei, placing him in the path of the kick, mere moments before it struck him*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:46 pm

He noticed one of the bullets hit Fang and yelled "That is what you get"
"Fang is your ankle alright I may have broken it I think we should take a break until tomorrow" saying that after being
a bit harsh and reagarding the well being of his villagers.
(I have to leave)
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:26 pm

After the kick he lands.
"YOU MISSED!"
He starts to kick at Sensei more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:31 pm

(I said that for a reason due to the fact sensei had left just play a long)
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:39 pm

(OOC: Lets continue this tomorrow:)

"Alright guys, that's enough. We'll continue this training tomorrow. Oh and Fang, realise that your kicking a rock. Genjutsu is quite useful," said Washi.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:01 am

Matsu decided to go where he was training his taijutsu yesterday with Washi, Fang, and Kojima. He decided to practice his Dance of the Camelia. He also heard that Washi may not come today and he was going to take Kojima to Sunakagure which disheartened Matsu to a great extent and even worse Kojima became a genin. It isn't that he disliked Kojima its just now he sees him as his rival. This made Matsu even colder than before because it seems everyone leaves him for someone better. Now he will train harder than before and then beat Kojima to Chunin rank. There is now increased speed to his training noticing his increased strength also.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:37 am

"Humph," Said Washi with a swish of his robes as he suddenly appeared in the training area,
"Well, what did you know, I knew you'd be here Matsutsu. I've just finished a mission so I'm probably going to leave the sand soon but you can come with me for the little trip after all, Fang and Kojima are going too."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:31 pm

"That would be great Washi sensei" said trying not to sound too desperate. He then began practicing his other jutsus waiting to see if fang would stop by
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:29 pm

THIS HAS ALL GONE WRONG CAUSE KIZA OVER LOOKED THAT I PUT I CAN USE GATES APPARENTLY I CAN'T FORGET I OPENED THE GATE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:58 pm

*Tree falls hit Fang on the head and remembers everything except name and how to open gates.

"are you ok"

(how does this seem)
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3